Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes well you can go around the houses attempting to rationalise the decision to leave us with one week to go to get a replacement for Lukaku in, but it really is poor strategy. The clubs you see as waiting to rip us off for the Lukaku money now presumably see us as being even more desperate to part with cash to solve a planet size hole in our attack.
But it's only a small hole
We have Sandro Rooney and DCL.
Well that's what we will tell PSG when we get Cavani for 30 m

Yes well you can go around the houses attempting to rationalise the decision to leave us with one week to go to get a replacement for Lukaku in, but it really is poor strategy. The clubs you see as waiting to rip us off for the Lukaku money now presumably see us as being even more desperate to part with cash to solve a planet size hole in our attack.
But it's only a small hole
We have Sandro Rooney and DCL.
Well that's what we will tell PSG when we get Cavani for 30 m

I'd have thought the guy getting drunk in my post would have given a clue I wasn't being serious like...
Thought that meant you had enough of keoman ......smiley face with red cheeks and shades on to hide my embarrassment as don't get emoji meanings

...more experience in the Championship.

That's where C-L should spend a season or two, I take it that's what you're advocating given that was what Kane did before his breakthrough in the PL for Spurs?

Nope. He just needs more experience of playing, he hasn't put a foot wrong since the season started. His experience may well come from the PL. That's why he hasn't, and won't get booted out on loan.

My advice would be to loan him out if a new striker comes in. We have Sandro and we have Rooney who can play as a CF.
Hold on there a moment partner
You said that loaning Dowell out was a waste of time and he'd learn nothing playing for a jarg team in a jarg league and now you are advocating lending out DCL
So unless it's to Barca or Real or maybe City what's the difference
You're wummimg big time now davey baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back