Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco have already had a bid rejected for 50 million, shall we go in with a cheeky bid of 60 million?

Is that classed as a "cheeky bid" or do I have the sarcasm font on?

I was not aware that Monaco made a bid for him. I was thinking of a bid around the 25 million mark . That is the top level of the 'cheeky' range I feel .

No need for any negative font mate .

...any views on Kempf, little or nothing on YouTube for me to look at?
I have a report from a lad I play football with - (lives in Freiburg) he says he's OK - nothing special, liable to make bad mistakes, and he is surprised there's interest in him, says he is left sided/left footed.

According to German outlet 90mins, Everton are looking to blow Italian giants Roma aside in the pursuit of Frieburg's highly rated young defender Marc-Oliver Kempf. The 22 year old is entering the final year of his contract with the Bundesliga club.

- The Times say Everton and Newcastle are battling for the signature of Sampdoria midfielder, Dennis Praet. Sampdoria are said to be holding out for offers in the region of £18.5m for the 23 year old.

One from the left field there (Kempf) and one only come up again last few days.

Reckon we are in for at least 4 still and a fun and exciting few days as Ronko adds to what already is starting to look like a squad of some quality.

Reckon we are in for at least 4 still and a fun and exciting few days as Ronko adds to what already is starting to look like a squad of some quality.

Koeman says 2, Kempf fits the bill for left sided defender plus a striker.

..yep. Kempf was initially mentioned a week or so ago but interesting that he fits the 'left sided' requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back