Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter balls. 5 games in and an average of 5 new players in the team who haven't had time to play together to make an assumption like that

Poor effort Dave
How is it "balls" when in for 4 of the 5 games we've played so far we scored one goal?!?!?!?!

Wake up mate.

Utter balls. 5 games in and an average of 5 new players in the team who haven't had time to play together to make an assumption like that

Poor effort Dave
Yes well below his usual standards of wummery
The thread was getting back on track re transfers and he throws in an attack on Moshiri
Either he's a master wummer or he's a very bitter, sad ,twisted individual who lives a very lonely, socially awkward and hermit style existence

As described, around 5 new players in the team, 1 who only joined last week. Players take time to get to know each other's movements.

Don't be upset because Everton are on the up
Lol.

Not from what I've seen so far. We still have the pop gun attack I predicted, unfortunately.

If that's resolved satisfactorily then who knows.

As described, around 5 new players in the team, 1 who only joined last week. Players take time to get to know each other's movements.

Don't be upset because Everton are on the up

You can tell he is actually upset.

I'm still not convinced he isn't blagging everybody here with his so called allegiances towards Everton. Think he has had the mods over here masquerading as an Evertonian on this forum for how many years?

He wants to sign older more experienced players now
Players over 28 yrs old
We have enough youth in the squad
But still all the FIFA boxroom Virgims keep mentioning Dolberg Dendonker and random African 17 yr old from the second tier of French football
Stoo getting so worked up about it. Its just a thread. Theres a lot worse dross posted in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back