Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
....counting down to Thursday 31st August at 11pm, here's Friday morning's rumour round up;

- According to German outlet 90mins, Everton are looking to blow Italian giants Roma aside in the pursuit of Frieburg's highly rated young defender Marc-Oliver Kempf. The 22 year old is entering the final year of his contract with the Bundesliga club.

- The Times say Everton and Newcastle are battling for the signature of Sampdoria midfielder, Dennis Praet. Sampdoria are said to be holding out for offers in the region of £18.5m for the 23 year old.

- Tuttosport report Juventus will only listen to offers of £18.5m for Everton target Stefano Sturaro. Crystal Palace are also said to be interested in the midfielder.

- The Daily Telegraph mention Ross Barkley as one of 3 players Chelsea want to sign before transfer deadline day.

- SkyBet apparently suspended betting last night on Southampton defender Virgil van Dyke joining Everton.
top man Eggs

I actually wanted us to go after him last summer and was disappointed when Spurs got him. He's better than he showed for Spurs. Cant see Levy selling him for less than they paid though.
He's damaged goods now
Levy will take whatever he can get for him as he won't feature for Spurs much this season
I can see him going back to Holland

..yep. Kempf was initially mentioned a week or so ago but interesting that he fits the 'left sided' requirement.
No idea about Kempf, but another one who fits the left-sided criteria would be Matija Nastasic from Schalke. Only 24 years old and correct me if I am wrong but Schalke don't have any European football this season, do they? Anyone know how he's been getting on recently?

We cant score freely. I think we all know this by now so far this season. One goal per game seems the mode.

If that owner is the real deal and he has the ambition for the club he's talked a good game about since arriving here he'll take the padlocks off the tv cash he's sitting on and allow a quality purchase to be brought in. If not, we will be nip and tuck in games this season and facing way too many draws.

No idea about Kempf, but another one who fits the left-sided criteria would be Matija Nastasic from Schalke. Only 24 years old and correct me if I am wrong but Schalke don't have any European football this season, do they? Anyone know how he's been getting on recently?

Might be wrong but think he's been struggling with injuries the past few years.

Just checked, he popped his Achilles two years ago

He wants to sign older more experienced players now
Players over 28 yrs old
We have enough youth in the squad
But still all the FIFA boxroom Virgims keep mentioning Dolberg Dendonker and random African 17 yr old from the second tier of French football
Only in the last week or 2 Koeman stated he wanted an experienced proven striker , if not a younger player with potential to develop.
I'le try and dig it out later , but he actually quoted it.

We cant score freely. I think we all know this by now so far this season. One goal per game seems the mode.

If that owner is the real deal and he has the ambition for the club he's talked a good game about since arriving here he'll take the padlocks off the tv cash he's sitting on and allow a quality purchase to be brought in. If not, we will be nip and tuck in games this season and facing way too many draws.

Utter balls. 5 games in and an average of 5 new players in the team who haven't had time to play together to make an assumption like that

Poor effort Dave

I was not aware that Monaco made a bid for him. I was thinking of a bid around the 25 million mark . That is the top level of the 'cheeky' range I feel .

No need for any negative font mate .

If they flogged Klaassen at 24m and sanchez at 35m. They would be looking around the 60m mark for Dolberg i reckon.

We got absolutely rinsed for Lukaku, if we held off till now we would be looking at 150m i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back