Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I saw them asking for 50m off Ath Madrid, but maybe there would a prem team premium, so yes, couldnt see much change from 60m, but a perm would be a shocking idea, he has his heart set on Spain next year whatever happens.

£50 with a £60m buy-out clause if Athletico bid. £75m if anyone else bids... something that would make it slightly possible

£50 with a £60m buy-out clause if Athletico bid. £75m if anyone else bids... something that would make it slightly possible

But they dont want to pay the 50m this Summer, so they wont wanna pay the 60m next summer, I realise that means we kept him, but it also means it wont happen, cos Costa really wants to go there.

But they dont want to pay the 50m this Summer, so they wont wanna pay the 60m next summer, I realise that means we kept him, but it also means it wont happen, cos Costa really wants to go there.

Have they said that? I thought the only reason he isnt there is because of the ban?

I see spambot is in full "Everton hating mode" today then.

Had a go at DCL, Mosh not spending cash, Koeman wasting the cash that Mosh isn't spending, cannot enjoy the Gylfi goal as it crushed him deep down inside.

We aren't unbeaten, we are 8th in the league being the only stat that counts lol

The sadness of being filled with so much hatred is a worry, I hope one day you can rejoice in the new Everton era.

Do you honestly believe that they have not been discussions with agents, representatives and possibly clubs over strikers. Do you actually think he's leaving it till 3 days before the window shuts to open dialogue with the board

Behave

My point was I don't know if am confident didn't say I wasn't.

At least we are only looking for 2 players this deadline day.

The lead-up to last year's TDD was horrendous.

There was still talk the night before and even that morning that we might be getting as many as 5 new signings in.

Crucial we get the two in though. Slimani and Vermaelen I reckon.

Have they said that? I thought the only reason he isnt there is because of the ban?

"When I came to Chelsea they paid a lot less compared to what's being offered to them," Costa told ESPN Brasil.

He added that if Atletico do not make a "big effort" to sign him then he "can't keep on wanting" to play for Diego Simeone's side.

"I know that this [big effort] will happen, but if it's to pay the amount that Chelsea want it won't be possible," he said.

"When we heard Conte didn't want me anymore, my agent went to find out if there was interest from Atletico for me coming back," said Costa.

"Of course for the warmth and respect that I earned there, they showed interest, but they wouldn't pay a fortune."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40973907

His current contract is till summer 2019. Won't be anywhere close to £50m next summer for a 30 years old. Thought Atletico do not want to pay more than £30m recently according to some reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back