Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Zahore is way better than Wood from what I've seen.
Have only seen that clip so can't judge.
This thread has gone from Giroud Dolberg and Cavani to Deeney , Zahore and Shane long
Crazy
I'd have Costs for a season with an agreement already in place that he goes to Athletico in the summer. If he comes here with his future unclear it would be a nightmare.
Might suit Athletico as well as they could arrange to sell Griezman next summer to finance the deal , because he will go in Jan or the Summer

Last season City at home:

Won 11
Drew 7
Lost 1

I bet they do. They are terrible defensive wise. Teams will go there and come away with something, and against 11 men.

Yes, probably a bloody good spanking

We weren't talking about last season Dave we are discussing this season.

Im saying because we should be going after higher calibre

To be fair that's probably what the Leicester fans thought when Walsh found an unknown 28 year old playing for Fleetwood.

There are some gems waiting to be found in the lower leagues if anyone is prepared to take a punt.£30 m though is ridiculous.

Have only seen that clip so can't judge.
This thread has gone from Giroud Dolberg and Cavani to Deeney , Zahore and Shane long
Crazy
I'd have Costs for a season with an agreement already in place that he goes to Athletico in the summer. If he comes here with his future unclear it would be a nightmare.
Might suit Athletico as well as they could arrange to sell Griezman next summer to finance the deal , because he will go in Jan or the Summer

I find people who wouldn't have Costa a bit weird to tell you the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back