Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is who I was fearing yesterday @bluestevon

He's actually alright but I can imagine certain posters being livid with us being after a Championship striker.

honestly never heard of the lad mate, fits the big lump model we seem to want though, like with most signings my mentality is - depends who else comes in, we do really need a 'proven' player in regardless of how much potential a player has (why i would take Giroud, Vardy etc over Dolberg who i love the bones of)

To be fair that's probably what the Leicester fans thought when Walsh found an unknown 28 year old playing for Fleetwood.

There are some gems waiting to be found in the lower leagues if anyone is prepared to take a punt.£30 m though is ridiculous.
I believe there is some gems to be found but how stupid will we look replacing Big mouth with a championship player. We need to be aiming high

No pre season.

Been on his arse in Brazil for weeks.

Whats not to like?

If and it's a big if that he would come to us, I think those concerns although legitimate, would be negligible compared to the benefits he'd bring. I personally could see us challenging for the top 4, If he came. I'm afraid without that kind of signing however, this missing piece of the jigsaw, I can't see us improving our league position from last year.

I find people who wouldn't have Costa a bit weird to tell you the truth.
Probably the very same who had concerns over eto. Bad bad bell this Costa lad. Can score goals but can really upset the groundsmen... Check out Chelsea.. Costa on youtube. I for one want a worldy in but not if it upsets the the lads who lay the green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back