Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they do. They are terrible defensive wise. Teams will go there and come away with something, and against 11 men.

Yes, probably a bloody good spanking

We weren't talking about last season Dave we are discussing this season.
This season is two games old and they already dropped home points.

I can't see Costa
he can see you
gettyimages-633815086-e1486498040607.jpg

....counting down to Thursday 31st August at 11pm, here's Friday morning's rumour round up;

- According to German outlet 90mins, Everton are looking to blow Italian giants Roma aside in the pursuit of Frieburg's highly rated young defender Marc-Oliver Kempf. The 22 year old is entering the final year of his contract with the Bundesliga club.

- The Times say Everton and Newcastle are battling for the signature of Sampdoria midfielder, Dennis Praet. Sampdoria are said to be holding out for offers in the region of £18.5m for the 23 year old.

- Tuttosport report Juventus will only listen to offers of £18.5m for Everton target Stefano Sturaro. Crystal Palace are also said to be interested in the midfielder.

- The Daily Telegraph mention Ross Barkley as one of 3 players Chelsea want to sign before transfer deadline day.

- SkyBet apparently suspended betting last night on Southampton defender Virgil van Dyke joining Everton.
Both Kempf and Praet would be great additions. Actually I'd love us to sign Kempf, he's proper class. Not sure about Sturaro.

Thank you once again, Eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back