Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have literally got no chance of Costa. Is there a list of available strikers who are realistic in price and who we can possibly attract with EL football?

We need pace
We need aerial threat
We need good hold up play

I just dont see who we can get in the time available, and with the prospects we can attract players with, who will fulfil this profile.

We have literally got no chance of Costa. Is there a list of available strikers who are realistic in price and who we can possibly attract with EL football?

We need pace
We need aerial threat

I just dont see who we can get in the time available, and with the prospects we can attract players with, who will fulfil this profile.

We dont need pace, pace is not a requirement.

We need pace
We need aerial threat

Benteke??

ROFL.

Oh yeah, I forgot all of those other players with pace we have.

Our number 9 doesnt need pace, he just needs to be a proper number 9, hold up play aerial threat, we dont need a complete forward with pace, if its pace you want Lookman, Sandro, Lennon, Bolasie when back can provide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back