Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit worrying in a way that Koeman referred to Costa as being someone he'd be interested in. Sounds like we don't have any realistic targets in mind.

We have literally got no chance of Costa. Is there a list of available strikers who are realistic in price and who we can possibly attract with EL football?

We need pace
We need aerial threat
We need good hold up play

I just dont see who we can get in the time available, and with the prospects we can attract players with, who will fulfil this profile.
Just make the Gunners an offer they can,t refuse for the French Hunk surely he fits two of your requirements.

We have literally got no chance of Costa. Is there a list of available strikers who are realistic in price and who we can possibly attract with EL football?

We need pace
We need aerial threat
We need good hold up play

I just dont see who we can get in the time available, and with the prospects we can attract players with, who will fulfil this profile.

Thinking about this, I cant think of a footballer in world football that has all the above abilities, its almost like you did this on purpose.

Our number 9 doesnt need pace, he just needs to be a proper number 9, hold up play aerial threat, we dont need a complete forward with pace, if its pace you want Lookman, Sandro, Lennon, Bolasie when back can provide that.
We need pace away from home mate. Yes, Sandro can offer something and he can play centrally. Bolasie has pace but no football brain.

We are short of pace. We cant play like that all season.

There have been like 20 strikers brought up in this thread that are realistic. Jose, Dost, Welbeck, Jorgensen, Dolberg, Batshuayi, big Welsh dude, Slimani, Vardy, Dembele, Benteke, Kruse, Wagner, Dzeko, etc.

We need pace away from home mate. Yes, Sandro can offer something and he can play centrally. Bolasie has pace but no football brain.

We are short of pace. We cant play like that all season.

Fine we need pace, despite me naming 4 pacey players, but our ST wont be the 1 providing that, theres no such thing as a pacey number 9 who is good in the air and holding the ball up, no such player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back