Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy - stop worrying about money, it is of no relevance to any of us, get over this pauper de facto stance.

Mirallas - thank God he's off, perhaps the most consistently inconsistent player I've ever seen in a Blue shirt. We will replace him I hope.

Transfer business in general - RK & SW are doing some brilliant stuff on the 1st team & U23's, just relax and let it unfold.

We are back!

We need to be firm as well with Turkish and Greek clubs putting in cheapskate loan offers for players. Know that's hypocritical after our recent history but we have paid decent money for players this summer and can't be taken advantage of.
Fenerbahce bought Yobo in the same way that you would try to buy a car on HP.

kin hell all those davek avatars i thought i was in hell first.

Croatian newspapers say we're after Nikola Vlašić, the Hajduk lad.

agree totally. i have enough confidence in our forwards to score a goal here and there. think we should of bought a top CB to partner keane though for those clean sheets
Don't mention clean sheets in this thread
The bedwetters hate them.
Anyway I'll take Oliver , Dzeko and that foreign CB whose name begins with a H
Not the Southampton linked one the other lad

Reactions: dav
Anyway, as we all know the window closes Thursday 31st August at 11pm.

Interestingly there are a number of International games being played that night, which would make moves for "certain" players difficult, selected games.

France 19:45 Netherlands
Portugal 19:45 Faroe Islands
Switzerland 19:45 Andorra
Belgium 19:45 Gibraltar
Cyprus 19:45 Bosnia-Herzegovina
We are signing someone from Andorra and the Faroe Islands aren't we

I get the general dislike of Vardy... pretty sure he's left a few cars up on bricks in his time... Struggling to think of a player in the Prem I'd less like to have a beer with... but people saying we have no pace in the team? He's got a LOT of pace (he could lose the proverbial yard and still be lightning quick), he hassles defenders constantly, got the "snide" that people keep mentioning... fee aside (bonkers again) and just looking at the player he is right now he would absolutely improve our team. He's not the target man, but playing up top with DCL or with Gylfi/Rooney behind him... works for me. I'd just have to block out that his shirt said "Vardy" on the back.

Gutted if the Mirallas shouts are true. Not the player he was for whatever reason, but loved him ever since the epic DAVIDMOYES moment on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back