Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vardy - stop worrying about money, it is of no relevance to any of us, get over this pauper de facto stance.

Mirallas - thank God he's off, perhaps the most consistently inconsistent player I've ever seen in a Blue shirt. We will replace him I hope.

Transfer business in general - RK & SW are doing some brilliant stuff on the 1st team & U23's, just relax and let it unfold.

We are back!

The thing is about money is that yes it's not ours and therefore I don't care. But if you spend 40 on a 30 year old he'll be worthless in 2 or 3 years. The money is finite. We will not be splurging like this every window so we need to spend wisely now so that we have more money in the future.

We have a bigger squad now but still would be surprised to see Kev leave; we have A LOT of games coming up. Didn't Koeman even bemoan the size of the squad recently?

Especially if barkley goes as well. Maybe he is staying? Will be a big turnover of players in midfield.

Hope not, he's okay but we already have the young promising winger

He's also pretty inconsistent , not sure we could carry him and Bolasie in the same side. Would be a very odd bit of business especially if we are buying him (unless we are loaning the new striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back