Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to push for Giroud now that Arsenal are a shambles and still playing second fiddle to the likes of Wellbeck. I think he's our surest bet. In regards to Costa, he has undoubted quality but could unsettle the dressing room. Besides, he'll only be around since Jan so no certainty that he'll put in 100%.

Nah don't apologise Mr NeilFrandel.

I think what really bothers me is that there is a small group of Everton media influencers who peddle a lot of rubbish for their own ends, and to be honest I've not seen a fanbase as malleable as ours, we're drawn into the hype whereby people are absolutely ravenous for bits of info, talk of a return to glory days, a £10000000000000000000000000000000000 net spend etc tec. These are your real offenders.

All I see on here is good Evertonians from various walks of life who get caught up in the froth a bit. I've seen the phrase 'transition period' get used this morning on the ol' social media - when Shark Teeth Rodgers was peddling it, he was rightly laughed at, but it's the pat-on-the-head trope that seems to have found its way into describing Everton's current, er, teething problems.
We have a long way to go and it wont all happen nowwww

The words "Benteke" and "Everton" are appearing in the same sentence from a usually reliable ITK on our forum this morning.
Mind you so are "sack" "the" "useless" "Dutch" " and "pillock".

He didn't look bothered (Benteke) on Saturday but on that basis you could end up with 8 or 9 of them.

I'm not trying to start a rumour, only posting what I've seen elsewhere; another rumour.

You would be looking absurd money tho at this point of the window. Which is your right of course. But just don't see us paying 55-60m. He's not that good tbh.

We really need to push for Giroud now that Arsenal are a shambles and still playing second fiddle to the likes of Wellbeck. I think he's our surest bet. In regards to Costa, he has undoubted quality but could unsettle the entire dressing room. Besides, he'll only be around since Jan so no certainty that he'll put in 100%.

Giroud jibbed us off mate.

Yes, you're right, Ron has no idea what he's doing and should be sacked immediately. Everyone knows that when a lot of players join a club in a short space of time the team should gel straight away and blitz allcomers. Sack him, sack Steve Walsh, get Moshiri out of the club, scrap the BMD project and let Bill run it his way again.

Would you feel better then?

A tad OTT

Even if they gel we are going to be one dimensional

Hoping for a change of heart. There are some deep-rooted problems at the Arse.
Yes but that's been apparent for a time.
He had a chance to join a developing team with momentum and to make a difference but he has chosen to stay on the subs bench, being part to abject defeats like yesterday and being in London whilst still collecting a great wage.
He might be a superb player but he decided that he just wants to phone it in for the rest of his career. Fair enough, that sounds pretty good to me too, objectively thinkjng. North London is much more his thing than a cold, wet, savage night in L4 But he's not suitable for Everton. We need people who want to create the same vibe as the Coliseum.

The words "Benteke" and "Everton" are appearing in the same sentence from a usually reliable ITK on our forum this morning.
Mind you so are "sack" "the" "useless" "Dutch" " and "pillock".

He didn't look bothered (Benteke) on Saturday but on that basis you could end up with 8 or 9 of them.

I'm not trying to start a rumour, only posting what I've seen elsewhere; another rumour.
Why are Palace supporters getting so worked up about Everton's manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back