Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some movement on Kylian Mbappe? According to RMC Sport in France the 18-year-old may now join PSG from Monaco on a permanent deal, not on loan with an obligation to buy as was previously thought. They're talking figures of 145 million Euros plus a 35 million Euros bonus. Question is, how will they then be able to comply with financial fair play regulations? Serge Aurier has already exited PSG, look out for more departures.

maybe an opportunity arises

Good lord, dear boy.
Go immediately and apologise to yer ma. Everton is important, football is important but a mum should be worshiped for bringing grub up to your bedroom, not treated like that. It ain't her fault we haven't heard of any signings yet, or that Niasse is still here.
NO, THE TENDIES ARE STILL ON THE FLOOR.

also this is copypasta from the internet. it's a meme from across the pond, regarding bernie sanders

It's the standard reply they give you now whilst they report you to the mods to try get you banned. Snakes. .... always the victims.

Yup, nea mate, the last about 10 that tried it are all long long gone from here now anyway, the mods ain't stupid they spot the pattern

Yeah but that's because they have Trippier who wouldn't get a head of any of our 6 make-shift right backs we've had so far this season.

So to be fair they needed him.

Trippier would have played 90 minutes of every game for us this season

But have we really gone in for him? All I've seen is journos speculation,the only people who really know,won't be talking.

That's point I'm trying to make. You "really go in" by making an offer. If its refused then you think if you wanna go again or look elsewhere but the player would know there was genuine interest.

For me, the latter.

I swear I will head butt this here screen if there is another Enner Valencia :mad:

I would rather no striker comes in.....and try Mirallas in the main striker role.
Valencia while poor offered a plan B from Lukaku. At this point you have to take a loan signing over nobody. Don't cut off your nose and all that jarg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back