Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy [Poor language removed]. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the lack of results today. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] aren't we doing anything? This can’t be happening. I’m having a [Poor language removed] breakdown. I don’t want to believe that bill is so incompetent. I want a future to believe in. I wanted to land costa and fix this broken team. I cannot [Poor language removed] deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought a striker would've been here by now???? This is so [Poor language removed].
Holy [Poor language removed]. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the lack of results today. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] aren't we doing anything? This can’t be happening. I’m having a [Poor language removed] breakdown. I don’t want to believe that bill is so incompetent. I want a future to believe in. I wanted to land costa and fix this broken team. I cannot [Poor language removed] deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought a striker would've been here by now???? This is so [Poor language removed].
Good lord, dear boy.
Go immediately and apologise to yer ma. Everton is important, football is important but a mum should be worshiped for bringing grub up to your bedroom, not treated like that. It ain't her fault we haven't heard of any signings yet, or that Niasse is still here.

How far in the past where they banned mate, as your account has only been active since June 28th this year.

Had an account on here in the past then
Please mate, let's stay on topic and discuss Everton transfers. You're an Evertonian, so am I. Let's be nice.

Oh and for your info, it was last week.

we'd also be a centre back/left back short - and that's from the managers own mouth a few days ago mate

Do you think that Klassen and Sigurdsson where brought in due to the way they play being very complimentary with having a target man up front?

If so do you think in many ways we have bought 70m worth of midfielders and then failed to bring in the player they need to actually play well?

How many assists does sigurdsson gain from set pieces? do you think he will get close to those figures if we don't bring in a striker whose good in the air mate?

We would be, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

We should have both in though. If we don't then it'll be time to ask q's of those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back