Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is goals though isn't there??

I'd expect Rooney, Sandro & Siggurdsson to score more than last years 3 top scorers combined. Add Klassend goals record in to the mix and there's goals being spread around now.

It's also clear we'll be conceding considerably less this year with the additions of Pickford and Keane.

They get anywhere near Lukaku's output, it'll be a miracle

Let's find all those posts in May/April/June where the majority were saying..... Along the lines of

' for some reason I'm not arsed Lukaku is going. This is the new Everton. We'll replace him '.

I said it too.

Yet here we are with 9 hours left of the window.

Let the fume run through your veins.

is anyone else having trouble distinguishing between sarcasm and cryarsery?

i mean, i take your point about the striker, but this place is embarassing

It actually scares me that people can see any difference between the Yard fog Williams and proper defenders like Evans and Gibson.

giphy.gif

Let's find all those posts in May/April/June where the majority were saying..... Along the lines of

' for some reason I'm not arsed Lukaku is going. This is the new Everton. We'll replace him '.

I said it too.

Yet here we are with 9 hours left of the window.
I said the same thing. No way would Moshiri let the same thing happen this window.
It's all good though, we just need to discover the fountain of youth and throw Rooney in it and problem solved.

This is what I love about deadline day, I could be angry and/or disappointed in our lack of transfer activity but the hilarious levels of fume on here always leaves me to busy laughing to care that much!lol

We'll probably end up playing Mirallas up top. I imagine Rooney will be suffering from burnout come October, and because we're Everton we're likely to pick up a handful of season-ending injuries before Christmas even arrives, I am going with Baines and Keane, maybe even Sigurdsson to rub it in. But ok, this is football and we have Steve Walsh who'll be off on his jollies again after Christmas with the company credit card in his pocket.

Mate you are a blatant Liverpool fan, why on this day not just go on your own site for a bit?

And despite all this fume and negativity, I would love nothing more than for Everton to pull a few signings out of the bag and make me look like a proper div. Come on you fools, get it sorted Blues, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back