Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We turned Sigu's head when we showed genuine interest.

Fine Giroud wasn't convinced after we went for him. He thought staying at Arsenal was best. Shouldn't we try again after he failed to get minutes after that 10 min cameo on opening day? Arsenal are a mess.
But have we really gone in for him? All I've seen is journos speculation,the only people who really know,won't be talking.

You can't really say that when Fergie had Cleverley playing nearly every game in his last championship side. Evans is a decent enough player but he wouldn't be that much of an upgrade on what we have I don't think. We are ok at the back, just need that man upfront to hit with some diagonals.

It actually scares me that people can see any difference between the Yard fog Williams and proper defenders like Evans and Gibson.

Remember when Walsh spent 3 weeks in Italy looking for players, eating pizza, pasta and drinking wine.

And came back with nothing even though we have a right back with a broken leg.

So we get in some lad on a free, who is well suspect to say the least.

Chelsea then spend £23m on a proper right back because they need a player for cover.

But don't worry, we're bridging the gap between 7th and top 4.
Tottenham just signed Aurier too :/

Remember when Walsh spent 3 weeks in Italy looking for players, eating pizza, pasta and drinking wine.

And came back with nothing even though we have a right back with a broken leg.

So we get in some lad on a free, who is well suspect to say the least.

Chelsea then spend £23m on a proper right back because they need a player for cover.

But don't worry, we're bridging the gap between 7th and top 4.
it's the long game mate, we'll land a serie A striker soon enough. trust me

v4Z4PPs.jpg

Holy [Poor language removed]. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the lack of results today. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] aren't we doing anything? This can’t be happening. I’m having a [Poor language removed] breakdown. I don’t want to believe that bill is so incompetent. I want a future to believe in. I wanted to land costa and fix this broken team. I cannot [Poor language removed] deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought a striker would've been here by now???? This is so [Poor language removed].

Don't worry lad, I'll smooth it over with her later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back