Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say, I think we'll sign Virgil Van Dijk
I like your enthusiasm friend, but am afraid you are overly optimistic...

Brings up a fair point though. If we assume VVD and Koulibaly are not on (and that Keane is returning to manu) then one wonders who exactly our center half targets might be?

Have seen the odd mention of Musacchio or Semedo, but not sure there is anything to really point to where we may be looking.

The players we have been looking at for the ACM role.

Klassen 25m
Sigi 25m
Tiellemans 30m

The players we have been looking at the CB role.

VVD 40m
Koubs 60m
Keane 25m

Hence the price estimates I gave.
I think we could very well get one of the attacking mods, but will be shocked if we get any of those center halves.

Would take any of them though.

The players we have been looking at for the ACM role.

Klassen 25m
Sigi 25m
Tiellemans 30m

The players we have been looking at the CB role.

VVD 40m
Koubs 60m
Keane 25m

Hence the price estimates I gave.

The difference is that the attacking options listed are a lot more realistic than the CB targets IMO... 40-50m CB won't be singing for us IMO... if we could attract them then we would also be able to attract 50-60m strikers etc ... which don t think we can

I like your enthusiasm friend, but am afraid you are overly optimistic...

Brings up a fair point though. If we assume VVD and Koulibaly are not on (and that Keane is returning to manu) then one wonders who exactly our center half targets might be?

Have seen the odd mention of Musacchio or Semedo, but not sure there is anything to really point to where we may be looking.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ransfer-offer-latest-gossip-Lazio-Inter-Milan March 26 2017

EVERTON want to sign Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij but could miss out if Chelsea express their interest, according to reports.

Everton manager Ronald Koeman is a keen admirer of fellow Dutchman De Vrij, having coached him at Feyenoord.

The centre-back is out of contract next summer and Lazio have failed to convince him to sign fresh terms.

Inter Milan have also been tracking the 25-year-old but the Daily Star Sunday claim Everton’s biggest rivals for his signature are in fact Chelsea.

According to the report, the Toffees are willing to spend the £30million required to snap up the Netherlands international.

But even the prospect of playing under Dutchman Koeman may not be enough to convince De Vrij to move to Merseyside.

According to the report, Chelsea is a more appetising prospect for the ex-Feyenoord player, who would find it hard to reject the chance to play for the Stamford Bridge club.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_de_Vrij

Lazio have only qualified for the Europa League so he could be our new Jagielka, he has 12 months left on his contract and we could get him at a snip because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back