Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a window like United had when Ferguson picked up Viduc and Evra. They weren't world class names at the time sought after by all the top clubs, it was shrewd scouting and both were top players and leaders. We need to be finding this profile of player not wasting tens of millions on players who are the next Shawcross or Jagielka.

I'm a bit pessimistic about this window. Probably because it seems immensely significant. I've been optimistic for previous windows and been proven wrong, so hopefully the same will happen here. We're going to have to splash some money if we're serious.

We need a window like United had when Ferguson picked up Viduc and Evra. They weren't world class names at the time sought after by all the top clubs, it was shrewd scouting and both were top players and leaders. We need to be finding this profile of player not wasting tens of millions on players who are the next Shawcross or Jagielka.

Not following. Jags was one of the beat center backs in the league for about 5 years.... If we can find a younger Jags again I'd be thrilled.

He's only 6 foot 3, Browns. Perfect for a centre mid destroyer.

If we're gonna become bullies, a Tall Serbian is a good place to start.

I like that idea. It's one thing for teams to be scared to play us because we're just that good.

It's an entirely different game if they're scared because we'll beat the living sh** out of them. I quite like your vision for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back