Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit pessimistic about this window. Probably because it seems immensely significant. I've been optimistic for previous windows and been proven wrong, so hopefully the same will happen here. We're going to have to splash some money if we're serious.

If we manage this immensely significant transfer window like we manage immensely significant games, then we are screwed.

coybnsnoalwnv

Reactions: gmb

The amount of work this squad needs is scary.

So many old players need replacing.

8 or 9 new signings needed. I'll be very surprised if we manage to do that, too.

Vital that Barkley and Lukaku's futures are sorted out ASAP to stop it from turning into a saga.

The amount of work this squad needs is scary.

So many old players need replacing.

8 or 9 new signings needed. I'll be very surprised if we manage to do that, too.

Vital that Barkley and Lukaku's futures are sorted out ASAP to stop it from turning into a saga.

Koeman has been very blunt on his assessment of the squad and of those two players in particular.

Nobody has yet bid for Lukaku - or at least come in with an offer that would test our resolve. It's a long window though, clearly.

Barkley's future is going to be sorted one way or the other in the coming days.

I'm hoping he's gonna stay but if he does get sold, I don't think it will be the huge blow that some are saying - as long as he is replaced with quality players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back