Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negotiations between Atletico Madrid and Sandro Ramírez, Ginés Carvajal, agent have stopped after several days without reaching an agreement. Economic conditions that offers Atletico set not just convince the forward from the Malaga who has asked several clauses in his contract that Atletico Madrid has not accepted.

Sandro Ramírez is convinced that it can make the leap to the first level in Atletico de Madrid and would have requested one million euros more in case of finishing the season as top scorer of the League and a series of matches with the Spanish team bonus Spanish that by now the whole team did not want to contemplate and they are stopping a negotiation which seemed that it was going to be fast.

Negotiations between Atletico Madrid and Sandro Ramírez, Ginés Carvajal, agent have stopped after several days without reaching an agreement. Economic conditions that offers Atletico set not just convince the forward from the Malaga who has asked several clauses in his contract that Atletico Madrid has not accepted.

Sandro Ramírez is convinced that it can make the leap to the first level in Atletico de Madrid and would have requested one million euros more in case of finishing the season as top scorer of the League and a series of matches with the Spanish team bonus Spanish that by now the whole team did not want to contemplate and they are stopping a negotiation which seemed that it was going to be fast.

As long as there's no BS low-ball release clause, I'd be fine adding incentive bonuses.

I think West Ham just puts in bids all over the place. They are also rumoured to be the mid-table PL club that put in a real offer for him - against all odds. Strange strategies.

1) I want Rom to stay
2) I understand swap deals very rarely happen
3) this is a transfer thread so by its very nature it is largely preposterous

Hypothetically would you prefer a deal with Chelsea for £ plus Batshuayi or United for £ plus Martial? Assume the money is the same.

Hypothetically I would sell to either club with the player in exchange then buy the other with the cash.

Would love to see us with Martial and Batschuayi in a front 3 next year, never gonna happen though

1) I want Rom to stay

Hypothetically would you prefer a deal with Chelsea for £ plus Batshuayi or United for £ plus Martial? Assume the money is the same.

I would prefer Batshuayi-switch. I also seen Tammy Abraham been mentioned as a swap deal with Chelsea. More money to us in that case.

1) I want Rom to stay

Anyone who'd have Michy Bats over Martial is living in BananaLand

I think West Ham just puts in bids all over the place. They are also rumoured to be the mid-table PL club that put in a real offer for him - against all odds. Strange strategies.

Just lost close to 40k in Season Ticket holders and need to regain some support after a dreadful season.

It's an easy tactic - leaking bids and interest while not really being able to A) Pay the money and B) Actually interest the player in a move.

They did it with Lukaku in March (?) and will probably do it again very soon in regards to a keeper - keep an eye on Pickford being tipped with a move there. But The Dildo Twins and Herr Brady will probably leak a bid or interest in say a more attacking midfield type player.

Just lost close to 40k in Season Ticket holders and need to regain some support after a dreadful season.

It's an easy tactic - leaking bids and interest while not really being able to A) Pay the money and B) Actually interest the player in a move.

They did it with Lukaku in March (?) and will probably do it again very soon in regards to a keeper - keep an eye on Pickford being tipped with a move there. But The Dildo Twins and Herr Brady will probably leak a bid or interest in say a more attacking midfield type player.

Weren't they moving to a new stadium where they sold out season tickets ? I think they sold 52,000 for the new stadium , a sell out that I'm unsure if any bids for lukaku impacted on to be honest .

If they've lost 40k season tickets as you say are you suggesting they've now got. 12,000 ? I genuinely didn't know that

Wow. Didnt know that.

Imagine that ground half full? Looks pretty awful full.

Weren't they moving to a new stadium where they sold out season tickets ? I think they sold 52,000 for the new stadium , a sell out that I'm unsure if any bids for lukaku impacted on to be honest .

If they've lost 40k season tickets as you say are you suggesting they've now got. 12,000 ? I genuinely didn't know that

40k may be overstating it right now to be fair but last time I saw, they still had 37k unrenewed compared to last season.

Most recent I can find atm now says 32k unrenewed and that's from the end of April.

They'll still sell plenty of walk up tickets, purely because of the location and fans of other sides being there - I do remember plenty of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal fans who couldn't get tickets for their own sides tweeting and facebooking that they were going to the Olympic Stadium or whatever they've decided to call it now.

Apparently 9,300'ish renewed on the first day they could , if they've only had 2,000 since they're really struggling to be fair

Edit : Just seen your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back