Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negotiations between Atletico Madrid and Sandro Ramírez, Ginés Carvajal, agent have stopped after several days without reaching an agreement. Economic conditions that offers Atletico set not just convince the forward from the Malaga who has asked several clauses in his contract that Atletico Madrid has not accepted.

Sandro Ramírez is convinced that it can make the leap to the first level in Atletico de Madrid and would have requested one million euros more in case of finishing the season as top scorer of the League and a series of matches with the Spanish team bonus Spanish that by now the whole team did not want to contemplate and they are stopping a negotiation which seemed that it was going to be fast.

If Sandro wants Atl. Madrid then we should move on and look elswhere.

Can't see us signing anyone until the Champions League final has been played and those players become available.

In a sense I think you have a point. There's a few leagues still playing out and I'm sure once the leagues seasons across the continent finish and clubs and players start making their minds up about what to do next season, then we'll start to see movement across the footballing board and not just at us...

I sincerely hope we wouldn't. Didn't give us a buy back clause on Stones, so why should we? Buy back clauses are for clubs with less ambition. Would seriously start to consider ours.

I disagree my Dutch frandel.

Buy back clauses are for clever clubs.

Barca love them, but in Barcas case they always sell low and keep a low buyback.

Ive seen it indicated that City would want 24m with a 40m buy back, it wouldnt be the worse thing in the world for me, I know it adds a degree of uncertainly, but I can tell you for certain he will never be returning to City.

Barca love them, but in Barcas case they always sell low and keep a low buyback.

Ive seen it indicated that City would want 24m with a 40m buy back, it wouldnt be the worse thing in the world for me, I know it adds a degree of uncertainly, but I can tell you for certain he will never be returning to City.
Probably not and indeed buy back clauses are for the clever clubs. The selling ones that is. Just don't think it matches our (supposed) ambition to bring player in on these terms.

Probably not and indeed buy back clauses are for the clever clubs. The selling ones that is. Just don't think it matches our (supposed) ambition to bring player in on these terms.

Well Clownface said it was the only way to get Geri, what if its the only way to get Nacho?

Its only a buyback for 1 club, its not as if we are saying ANYBODY can come and take him whenever they want, which they can, cos lets face it, every player has a price.

I get what your saying and its a IMO a null point, this boy is Hammers bound.

But I would take him for 24m, buyback or not.

Well Clownface said it was the only way to get Geri, what if its the only way to get Nacho?

Its only a buyback for 1 club, its not as if we are saying ANYBODY can come and take him whenever they want, which they can, cos lets face it, every player has a price.

I get what your saying and its a IMO a null point, this boy is Hammers bound.

But I would take him for 24m, buyback or not.
He probably is Hammers bound and we'll also probably never know if we had a genuine interest in him. Do get your point though, but personally I have a problem that another club decides on what terms he signs a contract with us. Maybe that's shortsighted by me, but just not a fan of the construction

Don't like pre-determined buy backs imagine if we had that with rom we would all fume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back