Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No world beaters if you exclude old man Rooney, I know we are spending but not sure its much improvement.
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Now, I don't exactly speak the language. But this front page of Diario Record is pretty strongly linking us with Benfica's Raul Jimenez. Google translate says "50m Jimenez lock exit for Everton".

Reports the other day spoke of a large bid from an "unnamed Premier League club" amid rumours Liverpool were after him, so this could actually tally up. I don't know that much about him tbh.

Something to keep an eye on, perhaps, and could also make sense of what Alan Myers was saying earlier.

Now, I don't exactly speak the language. But this front page of Diario Record is pretty strongly linking us with Benfica's Raul Jimenez. Google translate says "50m Jimenez lock exit for Everton".

Reports the other day spoke of a large bid from an "unnamed Premier League club" amid rumours Liverpool were after him, so this could actually tally up. I don't know that much about him tbh.

Something to keep an eye on, perhaps, and could also make sense of what Alan Myers was saying earlier.

On 9 August 2015, Jiménez who had been expected to complete a loan deal to Premier League side West Ham, failed to show up to his medical claiming he had missed his flight to London after he had overslept.[34] However, multiple sources had reported his agent Jorge Mendes had suggested he spurn the move, in favour of a move to Primeira Liga side Benfica.

We simply must sign him.

50m on a 1 in 4 striker...no thanks. rather have giroud

On 9 August 2015, Jiménez who had been expected to complete a loan deal to Premier League side West Ham, failed to show up to his medical claiming he had missed his flight to London after he had overslept.[34] However, multiple sources had reported his agent Jorge Mendes had suggested he spurn the move, in favour of a move to Primeira Liga side Benfica.

We simply must sign him.

50mm for a fella who scored 12 goals in 47 games in a crap league?

Someone tell me this guy plays on the wing and not properly upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back