Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they carry on building their squad as well as they have the last few seasons they definitely would be a threat to us provided they don’t pick up major injuries to Moutinho/Neves etc. They were better than us last season and will improve their squad further this season.

Will they? How do you know? What if they do a 2017 Everton?

If they carry on building their squad as well as they have the last few seasons they definitely would be a threat to us provided they don’t pick up major injuries to Moutinho/Neves etc. They were better than us last season and will improve their squad further this season.

see I don't think they were you know, they were more consistent than us like which ultimately got them Europe

but us at our best would beat them at there best, we just had a horrific run for 3 months of the season at a crucial time

see I don't think they were you know, they were more consistent than us like which ultimately got them Europe

but us at our best would beat them at there best, we just had a horrific run for 3 months of the season at a crucial time
Spot on mate! wolves are a tidy team, if they buy well in this window, they will be a very good team, but the last ten games of the season showed us as we should have been all season, and on that basis, we are considerably better than them.

Too inexperienced in the prem for me.

We need a better striker and MF I think

Yep both very young and completely unproven at anywhere near Premier League level - I would rather we just kept DCL up top if we are pinning are hopes on a lad whos scored about 3 in 15 in a pub league.

If he signed fair enough put him in the Under 23's and see him progress but we need a proven goalscorer otherwise its back to square one.

Yep both very young and completely unproven at anywhere near Premier League level - I would rather we just kept DCL up top if we are pinning are hopes on a lad whos scored about 3 in 15 in a pub league.

If he signed fair enough put him in the Under 23's and see him progress but we need a proven goalscorer otherwise its back to square one.
We are not spending huge money on a proven goalscorer, the money we have is earmarked for other areas. If we do bring in a striker it will be a young lad like Gaich.

We are not spending huge money on a proven goalscorer, the money we have is earmarked for other areas. If we do bring in a striker it will be a young lad like Gaich.

No offence mate but unless you are Marcel Brands you do not know that and its completely your opinion. We dont need to be spending huge money (define huge) anyway im sure Brands could find a £25-30 million striker who's better than Tosun/DCL.

In my answer to Nymzee's question I'll be annoyed if we dont bring in a proper centre forward regardless of if someone with potential like Gaich came in.

No offence mate but unless you are Marcel Brands you do not know that and its completely your opinion. We dont need to be spending huge money (define huge) anyway im sure Brands could find a £25-30 million striker who's better than Tosun/DCL.

In my answer to Nymzee's question I'll be annoyed if we dont bring in a proper centre forward regardless of if someone with potential like Gaich came in.
It's not my opinion, but i was told it by someone else, someone who knows far more than anyone on here does, we will see won't we. We will get decent players in don't worry, but don't expect some major name upfront, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back