Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would be a little concerned with the striking options. Who knows how the young lads do if they were to come in, I would expect big dips in form with adjusting to the team, league and city.

Beyond Zouma, Gomes joining I would hope for at least two more players similar in experience to them and Digne - don’t have a clue who the striker is but, Belotti’s stock is much lower.

Any lads who fit the Digne, Gomes, Zouma model. Highly rated at one time, but had limited game time?
Andre Silva
Mariano Diaz
Michu Batshuayi
Antonio Sanabria
Luis Muriel
Lautaro Martinez
Keita Baldé Diao
Munir
Jacob Bruun Larsen
Max Phillip
Andy Carrol
Freddy Adu

Andre Silva
Mariano Diaz
Michu Batshuayi
Antonio Sanabria
Luis Muriel
Lautaro Martinez
Keita Baldé Diao
Munir
Jacob Bruun Larsen
Max Phillip
Andy Carrol
Freddy Adu

im sorry but this is horrific, I actually laughed out loud at andy carrol .. unless there is a 22 year old german right back with the same name??

im sorry but this is horrific, I actually laughed out loud at andy carrol .. unless there is a 22 year old german right back with the same name??
Hahaha Frank we can all accept the last 2 as being beyond a joke.

Actually now that I think about it I realize I may have offended myself with that...:blush:

FREDDY ADU! :D
Almost tastes bad coming from the mouth these days.

Almost like referring to the drug dealer down the street that couldn't make it at selling dope so he's resorted to giving his customers free handies in hopes to sell to them. The only thing is he hasn't had any dope to sell for the past 5 years and he's still giving out the free handies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back