Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed over a long period is irrelevant as a centre half.

How fast they can turn and accelerate is all that matters.

Keane turns slower than the Titanic.
Exactly. It's just not very important. Apparently Keane is very fast, which says it all.

you obv don't watch much everton. zouma is by far the quickest CB we got
I didn't say quickest, I said fastest. And I'm not posting the evidence AGAIN about how fast Keane is because posters are dumb. Go email Sam Dyche or whoever runs those stupid fastest players in the league articles that come out every year.

I didn't say quickest, I said fastest. And I'm not posting the evidence AGAIN about how fast Keane is because posters are dumb. Go email Sam Dyche or whoever runs those stupid fastest players in the league articles that come out every year.
But you're replying to my post, which IS about being quick, so it's irrelevant. You can't change the parameters of the conversation to suit your point. Pace is important for a centre half, your top speed isn't important in the slightest, but your ability to cover ground quickly and recover when somebody gets past you is very important. Zouma has it, Mina and Keane don't.

But you're replying to my post, which IS about being quick, so it's irrelevant. You can't change the parameters of the conversation to suit your point. Pace is important for a centre half, your top speed isn't important in the slightest, but your ability to cover ground quickly and recover when somebody gets past you is very important. Zouma has it, Mina and Keane don't.
Didn't I just write this?

I don't need to google it mate, I've got eyes and I watch Keane try to run every week.

I'd go as far as saying he's one of the slowest players at the club even tho I do rate him
Well Sam Dyche has a stop watch and the Mirror radar guns, so bring it up with them. They say he's fast. But I'm sure your eyes are more sophisticated measures of speed.

Didn't I just write this?

You can get quite tetchy sometimes can’t you.

Zouma can react and get to the ball sooner than Keane can. You can discuss semantics about who is quicker / faster as much as you want.

Edit - actually everyone seems to be agreeing that zouma is ‘quicker’ than Keane so I’m not sure why people are falling out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back