• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d snap there hand off for 35mil
I'd be asking the question why are a club like Bayern willing to throw so much money at him.?

I'd wait until the ACN is over and see how he does. If Nigeria do well and he plays some part in most games, it will strengthen our chances of obtaining a work permit and also shouldn't have any negative effect on Bayern's value of him.

I don't get how Bayern wanting one of our players who is only 21 brings the reaction of sell sell sell. Wouldn't we maybe want that player to play for us?
Hasn’t played for us, we don’t know if a work permit is likely and 35 mil is an extremely good offer as in I highly doubt it’s a possibly. Someone offers enough you sell it’s basic economics

I'd be asking the question why are a club like Bayern willing to throw so much money at him.?

I'd wait until the ACN is over and see how he does. If Nigeria do well and he plays some part in most games, it will strengthen our chances of obtaining a work permit and also shouldn't have any negative effect on Bayern's value of him.
I’d be curious as to why as well I think it’s tosh and if they have offered that amount he’s rated higher than what’s been let on

Can you stop trying to sell all our promising talents please when we’ve not been linked with any replacements so far that we’ll actually buy.

Not about who we’ve been linked with though, is it? It’s been widely acknowledged that we did our business under the radar as much as possible last year. I doubt we’d sell if we didn’t have a replacement lined up.

Trust in Marcel.

Are we trying to make money or win football matches?
We don’t even know if he is good enough for us. Give brands 30 odd and he finds a better player guaranteed. An over the hill Kewell hit similar numbers as Henry the Turkish league is gash.

The goal should always be to win matches it’s not like we are selling an established first teamer so I really don’t understand your point

I’d be curious as to why as well I think it’s tosh and if they have offered that amount he’s rated higher than what’s been let on
I'd much prefer it Marco took a look at him first. When we bought him PSG were in the running and Bayern have been linked a few times over the last 12 months. He has electric pace and can finish, two very good attributes that are natural and can't be taught. I'm in the give him a chance camp myself.

Stay safe all, ban hammers a plenty

828F8EB7-2C99-42E3-9F67-98FD8A6C8EE4.webp

Oh and yes to Gomes for anything less than 30 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back