Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we trying to make money or win football matches?
The kid is stupidly fast and he can finish chances. He's proved that at 3 different sides now and has only just turned 22. I think the vast majority would like to see him finally play for us. However, I suspect he'd much rather go to Bayern than stick around for his chance here and 35 million would be fair offer imo. (Not that there's any truth to the rumour).

The kid is stupidly fast and he can finish chances. He's proved that at 3 different sides now and has only just turned 22. I think the vast majority would like to see him finally play for us. However, I suspect he'd much rather go to Bayern than stick around for his chance here and 35 million would be fair offer imo. (Not that there's any truth to the rumour).
I just don't get why we would willingly sell a 22 year old to Bayern Munich for that price. I understand he hasn't played for us but BAYERN think he's good enough for their side. Is that not enough to say he should at least get a chance in ours?

If it's true of course.

I think we need to back the judgement of brands. His track record in his short time with us and at PSV demand that. Of course he will have followed the progress of Vlasic and Henry last season, he’d be foolish if he didn’t. If he feels they aren’t what we need or we can recruit better then them, then so be it.

Onyenkuru's agent is very proactive in spouting any old crap he can. Seems intent on getting a buyer to earn his 10% or whatever.

Silva will want to have a look at him - assuming he finally qualifies for a work permit

Onyenkuru's agent is very proactive in spouting any old crap he can. Seems intent on getting a buyer to earn his 10% or whatever.

Silva will want to have a look at him - assuming he finally qualifies for a work permit

....i’d be very surprised if Brands/Silva haven’t been watching him closely. Silva will only insist on a look if he likes what he sees.

It's good business in the same way that Chelsea did good business when they initially sold De Bruyne, Lukaku and Salah. It won't be good business if Vlasic improves as much as they did. We didn't 100% do the right thing here.

I understand your point mate but if the management team don’t rate him an he if he’s not going to feature and doesn’t want to play for the club then he’s got to go

I understand your point mate but if the management team don’t rate him an he if he’s not going to feature and doesn’t want to play for the club then he’s got to go
That's all fine I'm just saying don't call it good business when in 5 years they could all be wrong and it really be incredibly poor business.

I just don't get why we would willingly sell a 22 year old to Bayern Munich for that price. I understand he hasn't played for us but BAYERN think he's good enough for their side. Is that not enough to say he should at least get a chance in ours?

If it's true of course.

It’s not that long ago that they blurted a load of money to sign Renato Sanchez, who stunk the gaff out at Swansea. They don’t always get it right.

If we think it’s a good deal, we’ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back