Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....seems a bit quiet out there this morning, precious few rumours to report but regardless here’s a summary of Toffee transfer links for Sunday 30th June;

- Le10 Sport report Everton are looking to bring in 24 year old Marseille winger, Lucas Ocampos, this summer and could secure him for £15m. L’Equippe, however, say Sevilla have submitted a €13m bid for the Argentinian.

- According to Football Insider, Everton have been forced to pull the plug on their pursuit of 22 year old Birmingham City striker, Che Adams, who is closing in on a £15m transfer to Southampton. The Star, though, suggest Everton might try and hijack the deal.

- SkyBet currently have Everton 4/9 favourites to sign forward, Danny Welbeck. The 28 year old comes with risk as he suffered a broken ankle in November and has had a serious injury in each of the last 5 seasons.

- Italian media sources Gianluca Di Marzio and Calciomercato report Arsenal and Everton have already made or are about to make a €25m bid for Torino Centre Back, Armando Izzo, who joined Torino last summer for €9.7m. Calciomercato add that Torino will try and block any move for the 27 year old.

The daily star (aka the daily click bait) says we are after Ocompo from Marsaille for £15m we have been linked with him a few times this window

There is a story about Wanyama from Tottenham, based on them signing a new defensive midfielder and Wanyama already being 2nd choice there. I wouldn't mind Wanyama, as a replacement for Schniederlin, but if we sell Gueye, I'm not sure Wanyama is right to replace him

There are reports we will accept £16.2m for Onyekuru, with Bayer Leverkusen and Galatassary interested. Not a bad fee if true, if he can't get a work permit I think it's better to sell him

The daily star (aka the daily click bait) says we are after Ocompo from Marsaille for £15m we have been linked with him a few times this window

There is a story about Wanyama from Tottenham, based on them signing a new defensive midfielder and Wanyama already being 2nd choice there. I wouldn't mind Wanyama, as a replacement for Schniederlin, but if we sell Gueye, I'm not sure Wanyama is right to replace him

There are reports we will accept £16.2m for Onyekuru, with Bayer Leverkusen and Galatassary interested. Not a bad fee if true, if he can't get a work permit I think it's better to sell him

L,Eqipe reckon Seville have bid 13m euro for Ocampos, so either competition or our reported interest is to drive up the price.

Wanyama is a sick note these days, got dodgy knees apparently.

I agree about Onyekuru, we’ve got plenty of right footed wingers, i’d Cash in and put the money towards a leftie that can actually play for us, it may seem a lowish fee but we could stick in a buy back and sell on clause in case he turns out decent.

The sooner Brazil go out the Copa America the better as I expect we’ll see Neres come in then, preferably it’s before he goes on holiday.

Hopefully Zouma gets sorted this week but it will all start ramping up now as players come back from holidays and training starts again.

Can you imagine the following in a John Motson voice:

A penetrating ball played into the opponent's box found Jizz get past the defence and unleash one to get the Everton fans off their feet. Simply sensational.

Buy all the Jizzes.
It would be one in the eye for the RS anyway

Explosive double penetration down the right from Richarlison and Jizz allowed the latter to blast his effort just past the goalkeeper's face.

Jizz was all over the striker's back before the penalty was awarded.

The defender had Jizz in his back pocket all game.

Etc etc.

Explosive double penetration down the right from Richarlison and Jizz allowed the latter to blast his effort just past the goalkeeper's face.

Jizz was all over the striker's back before the penalty was awarded.

The defender had Jizz in his back pocket all game.

Etc etc.

It ain't ever gonna get boring

I wonder how he'd feel if he knew there was a mighty Everton forum singing about Jizz

....seems a bit quiet out there this morning, precious few rumours to report but regardless here’s a summary of Toffee transfer links for Sunday 30th June;

- Le10 Sport report Everton are looking to bring in 24 year old Marseille winger, Lucas Ocampos, this summer and could secure him for £15m. L’Equippe, however, say Sevilla have submitted a €13m bid for the Argentinian.

- According to Football Insider, Everton have been forced to pull the plug on their pursuit of 22 year old Birmingham City striker, Che Adams, who is closing in on a £15m transfer to Southampton. The Star, though, suggest Everton might try and hijack the deal.

- SkyBet currently have Everton 4/9 favourites to sign forward, Danny Welbeck. The 28 year old comes with risk as he suffered a broken ankle in November and has had a serious injury in each of the last 5 seasons.

- Italian media sources Gianluca Di Marzio and Calciomercato report Arsenal and Everton have already made or are about to make a €25m bid for Torino Centre Back, Armando Izzo, who joined Torino last summer for €9.7m. Calciomercato add that Torino will try and block any move for the 27 year old.
Wonder why Everton were " forced to pull the plug" on Che Adams?

Thought there would have been a lot more interest in him than just Southampton.

Izzo looks like a lazy journalism. Don't think we'll spend 20M on someone who's 28 with Brands in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back