Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got a good environment at the club, where the unwanted players can come and get regular game time (more than what they can if they stay at their clubs), not only that. But, we’ve proven to make the players that comfortable they will sign provided they perform.

I really didn’t think Zouma was possible. Felt he wouldn’t want to move to us regardless, but he seems possible - It’s the Chelsea management that hold all the cards over this one.

A first teamer at the so called big clubs last season can very quickly become back up. I’ll be certainly keeping an eye on transfers at Barça and other clubs more now - particularly areas that we need strengthening.

Malcolm won’t stand a chance if they invest in Neymar or Griezmann. Unsure of other clubs squad structures, but one transfer at these clubs can spike interest in Silva and Brands.

Good post.

The transfer window is a very intricate game where there are knock on effects from every transfer. The ones who play it best look for opportunities that come up that weren’t there initially and have their ears to the ground so they can pick up where these opportunities arise.

There are teams who will need to sell to adhere to ffp and there are players who will think they’re coming into preseason with a fresh chance to make an impression and then find out new signings will make that even more difficult.

Thankfully Brands seems to be very good at what he does which is why I find myself chuckling away at people panicking because we haven’t signed 5 or 6 players yet.

Just on that, anyone think if Zaha goes to Arsenal - Palace may come in for Bolasie?

Sadly, if any PL teams were interested in Bolasie, Besic, Ramirez, Niasse, Mirallas, McCarthy, Schneiderlin in the last year - they would have already been sold.

For most of those the only money to be made is to save some of their wages.

Perhaps McCarthy and Schneiderlin are useful for the squad.

Everton & Lyon’s Bertrand Traore

French broadcasters Telefoot have broken a fresh story on Sunday: Everton are in talks with Lyon over Bertrand Traore.

Now 23, Bertrand Traore is under contract at Lyon until 2022.

Last season Traore made 34 appearances for OL in Ligue 1, scoring seven goals and contributing three assists.

In total, Traore scored 11 goals in 48 matches in all competitions in 2018-19.

Everton & Lyon’s Bertrand Traore

French broadcasters Telefoot have broken a fresh story on Sunday: Everton are in talks with Lyon over Bertrand Traore.

Now 23, Bertrand Traore is under contract at Lyon until 2022.

Last season Traore made 34 appearances for OL in Ligue 1, scoring seven goals and contributing three assists.

In total, Traore scored 11 goals in 48 matches in all competitions in 2018-19.
Would he class as homegrown because of his time at Chelsea? Tbh I wouldn't want any Lyon player here after Vs them in EL

I think what is clear is that Marcel plays his cards close to his chest and nobody has any idea who we are actually interested in.
I think that when any news comes out , the deals will be just about sewn up.
This is actually how an efficient organisation should be run.
There will be deals done , and some need to chill out a bit.
We should just be glad that , at last , we have a professional running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back