Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident we will address the key areas this summer, but I recall Brands being quoted as targeting players at the top 4 (bench players).

Suspect these could be loan moves like Zouma and Gomes last year. Just to lessen the risk.

Haven’t seen an awful lot of these types of players linked (I’m not counting Welbeck haha) I suppose the plans could change late on in the window with transfers in making other players being surplus to requirements - at the likes of the top 4/CL clubs. So whilst people want players in ASAP - I feel we are going to be scavenging for certain positions late on, but trust Brands to come out on top.

Don’t believe we will be scavenging all window and suspect there’ll be a signing or two that are added (like Richarlison).

Don’t know enough about Lookman/Onyekuru to believe they will go or stay, but trust Brands if they are moved on.

Lastly, the outs. Can’t see anyone paying money for these players. So, wages off the books for a season would be good. Hopefully Aston Villa and poorer teams with a bit of cash come calling to plug holes.

I’m confident we will address the key areas this summer, but I recall Brands being quoted as targeting players at the top 4 (bench players).

Suspect these could be loan moves like Zouma and Gomes last year. Just to lessen the risk.

Haven’t seen an awful lot of these types of players linked (I’m not counting Welbeck haha) I suppose the plans could change late on in the window with transfers in making other players being surplus to requirements - at the likes of the top 4/CL clubs. So whilst people want players in ASAP - I feel we are going to be scavenging for certain positions late on, but trust Brands to come out on top.

Don’t believe we will be scavenging all window and suspect there’ll be a signing or two that are added (like Richarlison).

Don’t know enough about Lookman/Onyekuru to believe they will go or stay, but trust Brands if they are moved on.

Lastly, the outs. Can’t see anyone paying money for these players. So, wages off the books for a season would be good. Hopefully Aston Villa and poorer teams with a bit of cash come calling to plug holes.

Yes I think we will look at doing the same again, try and get 2 quality players in on loan. It's a great way to save cash, plus get the type of player who is a level above us but struggling to get game time.

I think we'll be knocking on Barcelonas door for Malcolm personally

....seems a bit quiet out there this morning, precious few rumours to report but regardless here’s a summary of Toffee transfer links for Sunday 30th June;

- Le10 Sport report Everton are looking to bring in 24 year old Marseille winger, Lucas Ocampos, this summer and could secure him for £15m. L’Equippe, however, say Sevilla have submitted a €13m bid for the Argentinian.

- According to Football Insider, Everton have been forced to pull the plug on their pursuit of 22 year old Birmingham City striker, Che Adams, who is closing in on a £15m transfer to Southampton. The Star, though, suggest Everton might try and hijack the deal.

- SkyBet currently have Everton 4/9 favourites to sign forward, Danny Welbeck. The 28 year old comes with risk as he suffered a broken ankle in November and has had a serious injury in each of the last 5 seasons.

- Italian media sources Gianluca Di Marzio and Calciomercato report Arsenal and Everton have already made or are about to make a €25m bid for Torino Centre Back, Armando Izzo, who joined Torino last summer for €9.7m. Calciomercato add that Torino will try and block any move for the 27 year old.

Absolutely zero substance in any of those links.

Good lord.

Would love us to find another goalscoring defender. Just have a soft spot for them and it was boss seeing Lescott's scoring for fun in 2007/2008.

Have a feeling Digne could be the man next season for this. Got a few last season so could hopefully push on to try for double figures.

I`m with you but I think Keane is better than Mina..... Waited for my FM moment! Defo need a new RB and Striker!!! This below is a good squad and I believe represent a good transfer window and set us up for an improvement on last season and put us in a good position to improve again next season.

GK
Pickford
Lossl

RB
New RB
Coleman

CB
Zouma
Keane
Mina
Holgate

LB
Digne
Baines

CM
Gueye
Gomes
I think we need at least another 1st team ready CM

RW
Need a new 1st choice RW
Walcott

CAM
Bernard
Sigurdsson

LW
Richarlison
Lookman

ST
New 1st choice Striker needed
Calvert-Lewin

Youngsters to send out on loan
Kenny (Already gone)
Virginia
Baningime
Davies
Dowell
Pennington
Hewelt

Players to release/sell
Jagielka (Released)
Bolasie
Sandro
Tosun
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Niasse
Besic
Onyekuru (Work permit problems, not likely to see him)
Stekelenburg
Tarashaj
Connolly
Williams (Released)
Mirallas
Garbutt

5 more signings would be nice, Zouma plus a RB, CM, RW and a ST
I think the majority of fans will agree with the majority of that. In a way it's a good thing that what we need to do is pretty clear. You'd imagine that Brands and Silva are of the same opinion.

Yes I think we will look at doing the same again, try and get 2 quality players in on loan. It's a great way to save cash, plus get the type of player who is a level above us but struggling to get game time.

I think we'll be knocking on Barcelonas door for Malcolm personally

We’ve got a good environment at the club, where the unwanted players can come and get regular game time (more than what they can if they stay at their clubs), not only that. But, we’ve proven to make the players that comfortable they will sign provided they perform.

I really didn’t think Zouma was possible. Felt he wouldn’t want to move to us regardless, but he seems possible - It’s the Chelsea management that hold all the cards over this one.

A first teamer at the so called big clubs last season can very quickly become back up. I’ll be certainly keeping an eye on transfers at Barça and other clubs more now - particularly areas that we need strengthening.

Malcolm won’t stand a chance if they invest in Neymar or Griezmann. Unsure of other clubs squad structures, but one transfer at these clubs can spike interest in Silva and Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back