Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be Spanishist, but I can't think of many Spanish strikers that has made it big in the PL apart from Torres? Not sure the style of that league always translates to this one, in terms of forwards anyway. I can name a few that have been decent but way more flops.

Not to be Spanishist, but I can't think of many Spanish strikers that has made it big in the PL apart from Torres? Not sure the style of that league always translates to this one, in terms of forwards anyway. I can name a few that have been decent but way more flops.
Maxi Gomez is Uruguayan mate. If that is who you where referring to?

Doubt we spend 40mill on a striker meaning DCL permanently on the bench. Thought the aim was a player who could play across the forward line like Leao / Traore. I am thinking that will be the big signing

The fact this thread has come off the rails for the last few days is actually encouraging.

Marcel and the boys doing everything behind closed doors.

Think we are in for a couple of surprises.

That boy from Juve, Kean (sp?) Is on his way me thinks.

Why? We did it with Lookman, Vlasic and Onyekuru and totally wasted the chance.

One of them couldn’t get a work permit and the others have reported attitude problems/problems settling.

Please explain how we wasted the chance?

You really are one of the worst posters on here and that takes something.

One of them couldn’t get a work permit and the others have reported attitude problems/problems settling.

Please explain how we wasted the chance?

You really are one of the worst posters on here and that takes something.
The Onyekuru wasn't our fault but wasted none the less. We should have been aware of the problems and spent elsewhere. The other two barely played for us over 2 years. So it was a waste. It isn't a hard concept.

The Onyekuru wasn't our fault but wasted none the less. We should have been aware of the problems and spent elsewhere. The other two barely played for us over 2 years. So it was a waste. It isn't a hard concept.

So the onyrkuru deal wasn’t worth commenting on really was it? Considering the skov deal is not similar in any way.

The others weren’t a waste either. We bought them for a low price. They haven’t worked out the way we’d have hoped but we won’t lose money on them.

Ooh what a waste. Buying players and not losing money on them when they don’t work out. Why would we want to do more deals like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back