Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I get this mate, Gana is a very good player.

But with respect, even with the stupid market prices, if Brands cant replace Gana for 50m Euros, he should probably pack it all in.

Again, taking nothing away from Gana, but hes not irreplaceable.
That doesnt make any sense at all to me.

€50mil or another crazy inflated sum for Gana should be more than enough for a replacement.
The problem isn't finding a replacement it's finding one who could slot straight in and not require a total rework of the tactics. For example that Sangare that everyone loves could come in but he wouldn't put in the same volume of tackles and interceptions so playing the same way wouldn't work. Gana is the lynchpin of our system without the ball. Short of signing Ndidi or Kante or someone out of the blue who can play like that the system would need changing. At some price that's worth doing but I'm not sure exactly what that price is. 50m is probably enough. 30m isn't necessarily.

Think we should swerve the players who supposedly show up for derbies bc the last one we had ended up getting sent off after mistaking Origi’s ankle for the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back