Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool game. I’ll have a go:

Andy Carroll to Hartlepool? Oh my god... And Everton without a Striker:mad:

Are Hartlepool honestly going for Carroll? Aren't they non-League?

I can't see them affording him to be honest

Carroll could still do something at a Championship or lower Premier League club if he could stay fit

I'd honestly have him at Everton if he was willing to sign a "get paid if you play" deal, which means we wouldn't get shafted if he got hurt again

Carroll could still do something at a Championship or lower Premier League club if he could stay fit

I'd honestly have him at Everton if he was willing to sign a "get paid if you play" deal, which means we wouldn't get shafted if he got hurt again
We'd be getting shafted even if he didn't get hurt because he's absolutely crap

Useful before the injuries yeah but that man is finito

Straight to bed.
No tea for you.

To be honest, he wouldn't even suit the way we play, but he'd be an option if we needed a Plan B I guess
He needs to partner up with Sean Dyche and the gang on his quest to recruit the most British team possible that plays the worst football possible while still somehow staying up (and finishing ahead of us that one time)

He needs to partner up with Sean Dyche and the gang on his quest to recruit the most British team possible that plays the worst football possible while still somehow staying up (and finishing ahead of us that one time)

Lower half of the Premier League or the Championship seems the best option for him. Someone will take a stab with him seeing as he's a free agent

I don’t know where to start with this post.

I don’t know where to start with this post.

When he's actually healthy enough to play Carroll can be a good striker. His injury woes would mean we'd need to protect ourselves contractually though

Again, if we got him on a cheap deal I wouldn't mind it. If we're chasing a lead and nothing is working, having him come off the bench with 20 or so to go to monster a tiring defense wouldn't be the worst option to have

It's not going to happen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back