Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be...

If we sell Gana and he is our only midfield signing then no, he is not a good signing.

If we sell Schneiderlin, McCarthy and Besic and he was brought in to provide coverage and depth on reasonable wages then yes, he is a good signing.

Just can't tell until it is all done and dusted. Some of us are willing to save our vitriol in case it works out alright.

Mate I would have been murdered for suggesting a player like Delph prior to these links, absolutely murdered

But now we're actually linked to him people who would be doing that to me are now acting like this is a great signing

It just highlights how some of the people on this forum are massive hypocrites

I genuinely resent this. I've been ostracised and insulted on so many occasions for suggesting unfashionable players, but now we have people actually saying that not every player can be a blockbuster signing like it's normal forum parlance. I said that five years ago and people tried to hang me for it

I'm actually really furious about this. I know I shouldn't as this is just an online fan forum, but bugger me is it infuriating to see so many people change their tune when they themselves have accosted me in the past

Last edited:
If you came in and said of all the midfielders in the whole world I think we should sign delph then yes, you’d be annihilated. If you came in and said we could do worse than pick up someone like delph as a squad option at the right price then you’d have plenty of people saying yeah you’re right. I’m pretty confident in saying that because it’s exactly what happened when somebody did it the other day.

I have said sign the likes of Delph in the past as a squad option, and I did indeed get massacred

You've never had an entire forum attack you mate for having the temerity to rate a player they don't

Maybe you should walk a mile in someone's shoes before judging how they should feel about things? And maybe also concentrate on not being such a scum human being?

Ah, a fine way to illustrate how people who attack others on the internet are dreadful.

New person mate. Yesterday his tip with 'thirsty Thursday', which I kindly shared. didn't think much of it then the Lookman news broke.

Just trying to work this one out, it's a riddle.
'whether the weather is hot, whether the weather is cold.

Is that a tear in your I? He will replace Gueye'

This is very concerning as it's very clear to me what he means.

It's Tom Davies

Top line; reigning.

Second line; Devo'd (all letters within his name)

Mate I would have been murdered for suggesting a player like Delph prior to these links, absolutely murdered

But now we're actually linked to him people who would be doing that to me are now acting like this is a great signing

I genuinely resent this. I've been ostracised and insulted on so many occasions for suggesting unfashionable players, but now we have people actually saying that not every player can be a blockbuster signing like it's normal forum parlance. I said that five years ago and people tried to hang me for it

I'm actually really furious about this. I know I shouldn't as this is just an online fan forum, but bugger me is it infuriating to see so many people change their tune when they themselves have accosted me in the past. They're showing themselves for being scum, they really are

Have a stiff drink

You've never had an entire forum attack you mate for having the temerity to rate a player they don't

Maybe you should walk a mile in someone's shoes before judging how they should feel about things? And maybe also concentrate on not being such a scum human being?
Don’t call Mikey scum mate.

I'm actually really furious about this. I know I shouldn't as this is just an online fan forum, but bugger me is it infuriating to see so many people change their tune when they themselves have accosted me in the past. They're showing themselves for being scum, they really are

Please name names fam.

I have said sign the likes of Delph in the past as a squad option, and I did indeed get massacred

At least you didn’t take it to heart though.

Really? Scum human being?
Walk a mile in someone's shoes?
If your feelings are hurt to such a degree over the possibility......... Ah forget it. You're not just rude and definately a mixed up individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back