Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked absolutely mustard though. His delivery was amazing from set pieces.

He’s just gone crazy bad.

I realise that mate but we had the chance of losing him for nothing, like we did with Gosling. Or offer him a contact that levelled the possible ones offered to him by other team as a free agent.

We took a chance, 5 years obviously too much but it was probably what was required for him to sign.

Didn't work out, every signing is a gamble.

Just don't get this one.

I guess he's prem-proven cover but it has a stink of the Walcotts about it as we buy another aging English player on what I assume will be large wages. I had hoped we would be avoiding those potential situations under the new routine.

I suppose he also offers some left back cover in the event both Digne and Baines get injured but it isn't one to get the blood pumping.

we have no left footed centre mid... it make s perfect sense

With Lossl and Gomes we’ve shown two sides to our transfer strategy already this summer:

Shrewd and necessary, if unspectacular, and great quality at great value. Delph could well be another of the former and the latter takes longer to pull off so don’t write off a couple more of those before the window is over.

Not every signing has to be a blockbuster.

It’s a bang average signing because we’ve got no plans to try and push forward. Moshiri is just a continuation of the Kenwright days, only we’ve got the Premier League tv money to help us out a bit more.
Bit early in the window to tell. If Gomes, Lossl and Delph were to be our only signings of the summer then it would be a disappointment. Still plenty of time though.

Pretty screwed if he's coming in as a Gueye replacement. Let's hope not.

I don’t want to tempt fate but I really can’t see that being the case. It doesn’t tally at all with the transfer strategy we’ve seen so far.

I’m firmly choosing to believe/hope that this is a squad addition and that Delph and another worldie of a CM will be brought in for a shade more than the income generated from Gueye, Besic and McCarthy.

Vault me*.

*Don't vault me.

With Lossl and Gomes we’ve shown two sides to our transfer strategy already this summer:

Shrewd and necessary, if unspectacular, and great quality at great value. Delph could well be another of the former and the latter takes longer to pull off so don’t write off a couple more of those before the window is over.

Not every signing has to be a blockbuster.
Convincing argument this.

Love a bit of Delph for 8mill personally. Means we would be one step closer to putting Schneiderlin in the bin too.

Imagine selling Schneids for 10mill and buying Delph for 8mill or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back