Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Lossl and Gomes we’ve shown two sides to our transfer strategy already this summer:

Shrewd and necessary, if unspectacular, and great quality at great value. Delph could well be another of the former and the latter takes longer to pull off so don’t write off a couple more of those before the window is over.

Not every signing has to be a blockbuster.
Good post

Not being funny here, but to those defending the Delph signing, if I'd suggested him in here before we were linked with him you all would have bloody annihilated me

But all of a sudden he's a good signing now?

That’s just kind of the way it works mate. We don’t truly evaluate the pros and cons of a deal if it’s not seen to be on the cards; everyone would just pick a side of the argument and just throw the most extreme version of their POV at your suggestion.

Don’t take it personally, fella.

That’s just kind of the way it works mate. We don’t truly evaluate the pros and cons of a deal if it’s not seen to be on the cards; everyone would just pick a side of the argument and just throw the most extreme version of their POV at your suggestion.

Don’t take it personally, fella.

That shouldn't be how it works though

It shows anyone doing it to be an absolute hypocrite

Not being funny here, but to those defending the Delph signing, if I'd suggested him in here before we were linked with him you all would have bloody annihilated me

He might be...

If we sell Gana and he is our only midfield signing then no, he is not a good signing.

If we sell Schneiderlin, McCarthy and Besic and he was brought in to provide coverage and depth on reasonable wages then yes, he is a good signing.

Just can't tell until it is all done and dusted. Some of us are willing to save our vitriol in case it works out alright.

Kenwright shambolically cocked up 3 stadium moves. Moshiri is building one in the docks with the first designs coming out in 2 weeks.

Moshiri cleared the debt completely, Kenwright has never invested a penny.

Moshiri binned off Elstone whom had been a disaster for the club and given free reign whilst Kenwright sat in London producing stage plays.

Take down you post, it's extremely embarrassing.
I must be missing that stadium being built, all I can see is it getting kicked further down the line. It’s already been pushed back one year. They continue to stress that the images we’ll see in a couple of weeks are concept design i.e. not the finished article.

Everton one Moshiri the money, we are not debt free.

Got rid of Elstone and replaced him with DBB, who just spouts consistent crap. Every bit as bad as Elstone.

We’re being taken for a ride. This club is going nowhere fast with this current board.

Inappropriate Behaviour
I might agree with you if we were all down the ale house and not on an Internet forum.

You probably just need to not take it all so seriously. Isn’t there a funny animal pictures thread in here somewhere? Might be more your kind of thing.

You've never had an entire forum attack you mate for having the temerity to rate a player they don't

Maybe you should walk a mile in someone's shoes before judging how they should feel about things? And maybe also concentrate on not being such a scum human being?

If you came in and said of all the midfielders in the whole world I think we should sign delph then yes, you’d be annihilated. If you came in and said we could do worse than pick up someone like delph as a squad option at the right price then you’d have plenty of people saying yeah you’re right. I’m pretty confident in saying that because it’s exactly what happened when somebody did it the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back