Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How many of us really wanted Gareth Barry? Dig in the vaults. Delph is an 'eh' kind of guy to me, and 8m is just ridiculous to me as well, but we know how many of the role players and rotation depth we have are in the 'do not want' category. No doubt we could use more leadership and less ego in the locker room from the guys who are not the front line guys. I don't know if this is Delph or not, so why should you go on what I have to say?

Much to come in the window, and In Brands we Trust. Until we don't.

Not the signing i would have chosen, but at that fee and reasonable wages it is nothing to be overly upset about. (reasonable wages though are key)

Let's say for example that Gana is sold and we bring in one of the young fellows (like a Sangare). Delph allows for some cushion and flexibility in the midfield should the transition to a new league not be smooth.

Likewise if Theo and Morgan were squad players on squad player wages I wouldn't necessarily mind them either. I just don't want them in our first XI or collecting stupid wages.
It’s a bang average signing because we’ve got no plans to try and push forward. Moshiri is just a continuation of the Kenwright days, only we’ve got the Premier League tv money to help us out a bit more.

It’s a bang average signing because we’ve got no plans to try and push forward. Moshiri is just a continuation of the Kenwright days, only we’ve got the Premier League tv money to help us out a bit more.
giphy.gif

Just don't get this one.

I guess he's prem-proven cover but it has a stink of the Walcotts about it as we buy another aging English player on what I assume will be large wages. I had hoped we would be avoiding those potential situations under the new routine.

I suppose he also offers some left back cover in the event both Digne and Baines get injured but it isn't one to get the blood pumping.

Last edited:
I feel like we're going about this whole leadership thing because he shouted at the city squad in the all or nothing documentary

How many of us really wanted Gareth Barry? Dig in the vaults. Delph is an 'eh' kind of guy to me, and 8m is just ridiculous to me as well, but we know how many of the role players and rotation depth we have are in the 'do not want' category. No doubt we could use more leadership and less ego in the locker room from the guys who are not the front line guys. I don't know if this is Delph or not, so why should you go on what I have to say?

Much to come in the window, and In Brands we Trust. Until we don't.
IIRC people were angry about the Barry signing. Then he blocked a shot into an empty net on debut and everyone realized he was sound.

Not overwhelmed obviously but would I put him in the side ahead of Besic/McCarthy/Bannigime! Yes I would, he won’t be our last signing still think there is at least 3 more with 2 of them being big signings..

Kenwright shambolically cocked up 3 stadium moves. Moshiri is building one in the docks with the first designs coming out in 2 weeks.

Moshiri cleared the debt completely, Kenwright has never invested a penny.

Moshiri binned off Elstone whom had been a disaster for the club and given free reign whilst Kenwright sat in London producing stage plays.

Take down you post, it's extremely embarrassing.

Kenwright shambolically cocked up 3 stadium moves. Moshiri is building one in the docks with the first designs coming out in 2 weeks.

Moshiri cleared the debt completely, Kenwright has never invested a penny.

Moshiri binned off Elstone whom had been a disaster for the club and given free reign whilst Kenwright sat in London producing stage plays.

Take down you post, it's extremely embarrassing.
The WORST posts on the board are the ones that use the past that has nothing to do with Brands or Moshiri as some sort of odd predictor to the future. It's completely different people, but hey, it's same old Everton. It's just so completely stupid.

Just don't get this one.

I guess he's prem-proven cover but it has a stink of the Walcotts about it as we buy another aging English player on what I assume will be large wages. I had hoped we would be avoiding those potential situations under the new routine.

I suppose he also offers some left back cover in the event both Digne and Baines get injured but it isn't one to get the blood pumping.
All depends what else happens for me.

If he’s coming in to bolster our options alongside some of the bigger names we’ve been linked with then great. Him and Walcott and the like are absolutely fine to have in your squad. If he’s the level of player we’re after, or he’s coming in to replace gueye, it’s a bit of a nightmare.

Just wait and see I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back