Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a lad, we used to have jumble sales to raise money for the scouts I was in. We spent a Saturday traipsing round town putting leaflets in post boxes, saying we would back next weekend to collect any jumble folk had. Always worked pretty well. Raised a few bob.

Feels similar to where Everton are if I am honest.
Maybe we need to holad a raffle to get rid of the deadwood. £1 for a strip of tickets, with the chance to win a PL footballer (might be Martina though).

Representatives of Everton and Brazil forward Richarlison, 21, have held talks with Atletico Madrid over a potential move. (AS - in Spanish)

Send them all into the car park in their pants to clean cars ( dodgeball) and earn some money to help cover their wages. I know a few on here who would pay to get that.

Well he loves silva , hopefully that means he knows we are sacking his “ father”

Not saying I want him out zat, tho I wouldn’t be to bothered if we sold him for 70-80m. Just saying that if it’s true he’s thinking of moving on it could mean he knows more than us and that Silva is going, which would be a good thing in my book

The solution is 3 simple letters.

M
L
S

You cover [Poor language removed] with sprinkles and it becomes chocolate ice cream to them
Those days are over.

MLS is not only interested in selling its players to Newcastle for 20M or moving them to RBL so they can start in a champions league side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back