Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First move should be to ship out at least 20 players.

Then replace them with 5 quality players.

We'd still have a large squad and hopefully it'd be one capable of actually winning football matches rather than giving up at the first hint of pressure from the opposition.

Could you please explain in easy to understand terms how we go about persuading other clubs to buy our overpaid flops, who are on long contracts and offer very little value in terms of anything. Plus some of whom are coming to the natural end of their playing careers too ?.

Could you please explain in easy to understand terms how we go about persuading other clubs to buy our overpaid flops, who are on long contracts and offer very little value in terms of anything. Plus some of whom are coming to the natural end of their playing careers too ?.

Its dead easy mate, theres LOADS of clubs in the world who are more than happy to buy Morgan Snides and pay him 120k a week, the problem is Brands kept turning them down cos he had carpets to bag or something.

It`s like the twilight zone on here sometimes.

Well its dead easy when you write it down.

We have Zat offering them 50% of their wages to walk away, we have others saying just sell em innit.

I dont think they realise how rubbish these players are and how out of reach their wages are to 99% of teams in the world.

There are like 20 clubs in the world, ignoring China, who could pay Morgan 120k a week and not a single 1 of them would want him, so then you have to hope that the player will take a massive pay cut, which he wont, why would you? I know I wouldnt.

We have Zat offering them 50% of their wages to walk away, we have others saying just sell em innit.

I dont think they realise how rubbish these players are and how out of reach their wages are to 99% of teams in the world.

There are like 20 clubs in the world, ignoring China, who could pay Morgan 120k a week and not a single 1 of them would want him, so then you have to hope that the player will take a massive pay cut, which he wont, why would you? I know I wouldnt.

Once he found out that Butters wanted shut of him and nineteen others, Im sure hed jump at the chance to go and play for someone like Hull on half his salary lol

Buy one get 1 free?

Simple really
Sign this lad up as assistant DOF
He has a proven track record in getting people to do what he wants

All bar Digne he can stay
Andre would want to get his finger out if he wants to stay
I’d keep Bernard for the pure joy of having a proper footballer in the squad
The rest. MEH NEA either way

When I was a lad, we used to have jumble sales to raise money for the scouts I was in. We spent a Saturday traipsing round town putting leaflets in post boxes, saying we would back next weekend to collect any jumble folk had. Always worked pretty well. Raised a few bob.

Feels similar to where Everton are if I am honest.

The solution is 3 simple letters.

M
L
S

You cover [Poor language removed] with sprinkles and it becomes chocolate ice cream to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back