Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think both Bernard and Richarlison can play fine on the right, with Bernard in particular capable. Plays more as a winger, but he’s fine. Lookman is a left sided inside forward, though, and should stay. Onyenkuru can definitely play on the right, but frankly, I don’t think he’s all that great. I would move him.

While that is true could you say with any confidence who the 2 best ones from that list are? Keep all 4 and try to figure it out might be the thing to do.

Stats wise Onyekuru has been poor anywhere other than left forward position

Lookman the same though can play behind the striker (though i think 433 next season)

Bernard aside from a couple of passes looks far better on the left

Richarlison has to be 1st choice imo

You cant keep 4 left sided players in a squad desperate for wages to.be lowered and money to.come in to.rebuild...

Keane should be up for sale.

You wouldnt sign Gomes? Tbh im 60-40 against signing him at the moment.

For the priority signings I agree we need a new spine, its what Mourinho looks to do whenever he goes into a new club...strengthen the spine.

2 Centre backs (Upamecano /Konate LEIPZIG)

1 Centre Midfielder (Sangare TOULOUSE)

So basically, go to Leipzig with lots of cash and try and buy their centre backs + get Sangare from Toulouse.

The goal really is to add alot of physicality + power and height into the spine. Im sure there are other players around who could do the same.

Upamecano has €100 million euro buyout and Konate is rated just as highly if not better move along.

You really think Leipzig would hold out for €100mil for those two?
No idea but personally I think they are already way above our grasp. We need to be looking for these types before they move to Leipzig.

Don’t Bayern want umpencanco in which case we have absolutely less than zero chance

Atal would be a master stroke of a signing if we could pull it off. Also a good chance we could as he would be relatively cheap. Watched him against lyon and he is the definition of an attacking back. Maybe a little too adventurous at times but a real joy to watch

I think in the case with players like Schneiderlin, Sandro and Bolasie it may well be that we offer to pay them 50% of their wages having negotiated some kind of fee from a club for them...

The loans wouldnt bring us more than 50% and others like Walcott, Sigurdsson, Coleman we would need to offer for lower fees i think to move them on.

I wonder how we managed to get rid of williams...£75k a week stoke will be stumping up!! Or Klaassen who even for £12mil is a rip off on no doubt big wages.
I think in sandros case we already are in a no lose situation. The loan fees we’ve gotten for him have probably already paid for himself so if we do subsidize wages for him we could just use the money from the sale to pay him off. So say he gets 5m from us over 5 years if we sell him for 10 that’s still a 5m profit on him overall

I think in sandros case we already are in a no lose situation. The loan fees we’ve gotten for him have probably already paid for himself so if we do subsidize wages for him we could just use the money from the sale to pay him off. So say he gets 5m from us over 5 years if we sell him for 10 that’s still a 5m profit on him overall
Nobody's paying £10m for a striker who's scored once - a consolation goal in a Europa League dead rubber - in his last 49 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back