Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes English mate, we need English players.

Not in a BREXIT MEANS BREXIT sense, but theres lots of talk of increasing English quotas for the League and this Summer we could lose 5 or 6 of our "homegrown" players, so selling English players and buying filthy forens isnt ideal. Unless you can think of some cheap English players we could buy for 25m each.

So, I probably wouldnt sell him, for 50m, words I never thought I would type.
Honestly if the quota is the case then we would be one of the few that are actually sitting fairly well with the amount of young English players we have. Lots of Prem teams would be dipping into the lower leagues with that sort of enforcement.

Why not just keep the rotation players at that point and sign whoever we want for our first team. If the English players end up breaking through then great but adding another 20m onto a players price just because they are from a certain country is INSANE financially and we should take full advantage of that.

I'd say no buying English players only sell and fill the quota by promoting youth players to the first team.

Jovic may not be off to Barca after all...£51mil fee being touted but they feel their name is used to increase the price

Hope were at least in for him!

Philip Billing from Huddersfield was always one I fancied taking a punt on. 22, left footed, 6’4, good prospect and now possibly available for a cut down price thanks to the relegation.
Though seeing what Brands has said about the summer I can’t see him being an option, I trust his opinion over mine like ‍♀️

Philip Billing from Huddersfield was always one I fancied taking a punt on. 22, left footed, 6’4, good prospect and now possibly available for a cut down price thanks to the relegation.
Though seeing what Brands has said about the summer I can’t see him being an option, I trust his opinion over mine like ‍♀

What did he say that wouldn't support Billing?

Seeing as Chelsea are open it seems to selling hudson odoi at the right price...i wonder how much they would want for Ampadu?

Chelsea is not the place to go shopping this summer, I still don't think we'll even get Zouma nevermind anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back