Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are drunk. Seri? He's nothing like Gana and he also STINKS. He's been a huge problem for them.

Schick stinks. Maxi Gomez is too unathletic / clumsy to me. Good fit for La Liga, don't see him as a fit in the PL.

Have you applied for a job as a coach or scout, there is literally no tactic or player in world football you don't have an opinion on, are you bed ridden or something and watch football 24hours a day?

If I have this right, to be a successful premier League player according to old statto in here you should be 6ft3" tall, athletic, as fast as Bolt, can pass like Beckham and score like Shearer.

50m for Keane lollollollol the guy has massively improved this season but we have to sell if that's true. He will never be physically gifted he's just a solid CB for me. Bring in Zouma add the money to Gomes and a striker.

Definitely need a new centre back or two, Zooma might not sign, Mina, has hardly played and his injury record is worrying. One other bright spot apart from the turnaround in form of Keane, is Holgate is earning rave reviews at WestBrom, though unsure whether he will finish up as soon centre half or fullback.

If I have this right, to be a successful premier League player according to old statto in here you should be 6ft3" tall, athletic, as fast as Bolt, can pass like Beckham and score like Shearer.

That sounds a lot like DCL according to people on here :)

Definitely need a new centre back or two, Zooma might not sign, Mina, has hardly played and his injury record is worrying. One other bright spot apart from the turnaround in form of Keane, is Holgate is earning rave reviews at WestBrom, though unsure whether he will finish up as soon centre half or fullback.

That Zooma lad sounds rapid.

Why buy zouma?

If the bids do come in at £50mil then i hope we bring in someone a lot better than Zouma.

Upamecano for me...or his giant partner.
Agreed but seems the team want to go with a safe play with Zouma. I don’t agree with it but I think it will happen.

In a perfect world I’d sell Keane to Spurs for anything over £40m which will sure up Alderwiereld to Man U and we swoop in for Eric Bailly.

Bailly’s contract is up in a year and can’t get first team minutes over Smalling FFS. He’s a great passer of the ball, very comfortable with the ball at his feet, extremely athletic, plays primarily at right center, very physical, and will turn 25 this month.

Transfermarkt has him valued at £30m which I can see being less with the limited minutes he’s gotten and contracts expiring

Agreed but seems the team want to go with a safe play with Zouma. I don’t agree with it but I think it will happen.

In a perfect world I’d sell Keane to Spurs for anything over £40m which will sure up Alderwiereld to Man U and we swoop in for Eric Bailly.

Bailly’s contract is up in a year and can’t get first team minutes over Smalling FFS. He’s a great passer of the ball, very comfortable with the ball at his feet, extremely athletic, plays primarily at right center, very physical, and will turn 25 this month.

Transfermarkt has him valued at £30m which I can see being less with the limited minutes he’s gotten and contracts expiring

Bailly is dogcrap.

Billing? would be cheap, fast and athletic, seems a decent passer, good tackler and wins headers for fun. I know hes not a marquee signing but Gana is really the only player we are likely to sell and get more than 10 mil and we are back to sell to buy. Cheers Walsh

Billing? would be cheap, fast and athletic, seems a decent passer, good tackler and wins headers for fun. I know hes not a marquee signing but Gana is really the only player we are likely to sell and get more than 10 mil and we are back to sell to buy. Cheers Walsh

Sell to buy ? or offload Walsh’s mistakes to get better players in,it’s not selling to survive is it like it used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back