Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
50m for Keane lollollollol the guy has massively improved this season but we have to sell if that's true. He will never be physically gifted he's just a solid CB for me. Bring in Zouma add the money to Gomes and a striker.
I would sell Keane fir 50mm but the problem is we need a new CB anyway . SO say we buy Zouma I’f Chelsea would sell. Then we would need another one. So if we buy young from abroad and have him & holgate as back to Mina & Zouma, it’s a gamble and with a couple of injuries we will have youngsters at CB. So if we buy experience so we have 3 quality CB’s and say we go after Lascelles or Ake( not for me, but I’ve seen his name mentioned on here) they would cost the same as Keane.

I think most people would hope for someone who can rack up a goal tally somewhere between those two figures. It wouldn't be an entirely unreasonable hope either.
Theres people who think Gylfi is poor yet he gets stats beyond that every season....if we paid over 50 Lira for this lad they’d expect him to win us the World Cup

I would sell Keane fir 50mm but the problem is we need a new CB anyway . SO say we buy Zouma I’f Chelsea would sell. Then we would need another one. So if we buy young from abroad and have him & holgate as back to Mina & Zouma, it’s a gamble and with a couple of injuries we will have youngsters at CB. So if we buy experience so we have 3 quality CB’s and say we go after Lascelles or Ake( not for me, but I’ve seen his name mentioned on here) they would cost the same as Keane.
Yes stability is more preferable but everyone has a price. And Keane is a good player but he has deficiencies in his game. Say we got 50m and spent 25 on Aki and 25 on Zouma, would you take that? I suppose it would be a lot of upheaval again though. Keane is the only consistent defender with Coleman over the last two seasons.

Yes stability is more preferable but everyone has a price. And Keane is a good player but he has deficiencies in his game. Say we got 50m and spent 25 on Aki and 25 on Zouma, would you take that? I suppose it would be a lot of upheaval again though. Keane is the only consistent defender with Coleman over the last two seasons.

1. Nathan Ake would cost vastly more than 25m
2. So will Kurt Zouma
3. Michael Keane is better than Nathan Ake
4. Nobody is buying Michael Keane for 50m

Sell Keane and buy Orban and Zouma. Orban and Zouma start with Mina pushing for starting time when the others drop form and holgate to supplement when needed.

Made up Keane’s pushed on from last season, been really impressed with him lately. He’s growing into a cracking little player. He’s doing what all players do and masking his poorer attrirubutes. If someone comes in with an offer will be interesting to see what Brands does. £50m is a lot, but I think it is a little early to sell him given we could only attract a younger gamble - And if we’ve learnt anything we need to have some consistency.

For me I’d be looking at purchasing one CB this summer, don’t fancy selling Keane and bringing two in - Too many moving parts to deal with before they could settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back