Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are drunk. Seri? He's nothing like Gana and he also STINKS. He's been a huge problem for them.

Schick stinks. Maxi Gomez is too unathletic / clumsy to me. Good fit for La Liga, don't see him as a fit in the PL.
Seri imo is an even swap in work rates but opposites in styles. Seri will get forward and is a much better passer while Gana will win balls back that seri won’t touch. The reason he is a problem for them is that Fulham have went into full defensive mode (playing 5 center back in one game at one point) and that is most definitely not Seri’s play style.

Never seen Maxi but Schick is extremely gifted for a young forward and with some direction can explode into the scene. He’s scored 3 goals in 12 starts with as many assists and DCL has 6 goals with 1 assist in 14 starts. Schick also gets paired up front and plays as the man just off the target man that gets the ball laid off to.

E4631EF8-C711-45D5-874D-AC223DBC8BFE.webp

This is interesting.

Everyone is on an exact 1 goal to 2 games played except Skov (yes yes easier League and blah blah blah)

A mobile striker with reliable hold-up play would make an enormous difference next season. Ideally, I'd like to see improvements made in goal, at centre-back and in holding midfield, but since it's easier to compensate in those areas with tactical manoeuvring, up front should definitely be the priority.

There is no basis in reality for this but I would absolutely try to get Brandt and Tah from Leverkusen end of season. Brandt has a low release clause, Tah is an absolute unit.

Apart from Lookman I cant think of another player from Walsh we would make sell to make a profit.

But it’s not the bad old kenwright transfer windows where we utterly brassic we could get rid of then for half of what we paid aslong as their moved on then we rip it up and start over as brands is doing

Agreed but seems the team want to go with a safe play with Zouma. I don’t agree with it but I think it will happen.

In a perfect world I’d sell Keane to Spurs for anything over £40m which will sure up Alderwiereld to Man U and we swoop in for Eric Bailly.

Bailly’s contract is up in a year and can’t get first team minutes over Smalling FFS. He’s a great passer of the ball, very comfortable with the ball at his feet, extremely athletic, plays primarily at right center, very physical, and will turn 25 this month.

Transfermarkt has him valued at £30m which I can see being less with the limited minutes he’s gotten and contracts expiring
Bailly is dogcrap.
Weird one him, he looked imperious when he came over but now he’s a laughing stock

Selling Keane at anywhere close to £50mil is daylight robbery.

Bailly is a bizarre one thats for sure...

It will be interesting to see what we do at CB in the summer mainly because none of them are top class bar possibly Mina who has shown decent flashes between injuries.

We should be looking at Matthias Ginter or Jonathan Tah as a new CB, both would cost but are better than what we have.

Good picks these two.

Selling Keane at anywhere close to £50mil is daylight robbery.

Bailly is a bizarre one thats for sure...

It will be interesting to see what we do at CB in the summer mainly because none of them are top class bar possibly Mina who has shown decent flashes between injuries.

Good picks these two.

We wont be selling Keane, it makes no sense on any level, hes English, hes settled and hes "improving", makes no sense to sell him, which is why we wont.

We need to buy CBs, not sell them.

I think we will buy Zooms and probably another, unless Holgate, Feeney, Pennington, Foulds or Gibson are able to be 4th choice, which is unlikely.

No, none of our CBs are world class, but we dont need world class CBs to break the top 6, we only need world class CBs to win the title.

We wont be selling Keane, it makes no sense on any level, hes English, hes settled and hes "improving", makes no sense to sell him, which is why we wont.

I think we will buy Zooms and probably another, unless Holgate, Feeney, Pennington, Foulds or Gibson are able to be 4th choice, which is unlikely.

No, none of our CBs are world class, but we dont need world class CBs to break the top 6, we only need world class CBs to win the title.
At 50m how can it not make sense to sell?

Double our money on him at that and like you said its not like we aren't already in the market. Also like you said we don't need world class CBs we just need CBs that will break us into top 6 which won't cost more than 25m each (or at least we shouldn't pay that... looking at you zouma)

At 50m how can it not make sense to sell?

Double our money on him at that and like you said its not like we aren't already in the market. Also like you said we don't need world class CBs we just need CBs that will break us into top 6 which won't cost more than 25m each (or at least we shouldn't pay that... looking at you zouma)

Hes English mate, we need English players.

Not in a BREXIT MEANS BREXIT sense, but theres lots of talk of increasing English quotas for the League and this Summer we could lose 5 or 6 of our "homegrown" players, so selling English players and buying filthy forens isnt ideal. Unless you can think of some cheap English players we could buy for 25m each.

So, I probably wouldnt sell him, for 50m, words I never thought I would type.

£50mil or close to it and Keane is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back