Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genoa beast, linked to Napoli, more of a provider than goalscorer so no one on here will want him.

He is proper decent, scored a few prior to moving to Genoa, just been more assists (7) so far than goals (4) this season, but yeah the usual suspects will complain that he does'nt score 50 goals a season. He would be a good signing.

He is proper decent, scored a few prior to moving to Genoa, just been more assists (7) so far than goals (4) this season, but yeah the usual suspects will complain that he does'nt score 50 goals a season. He would be a good signing.
I think most people would hope for someone who can rack up a goal tally somewhere between those two figures. It wouldn't be an entirely unreasonable hope either.

Also hard not to point out the Piatek was very much the man that they wanted inside the box to put the last touch on be interested to see how he’s fared since piateks move

I think most people would hope for someone who can rack up a goal tally somewhere between those two figures. It wouldn't be an entirely unreasonable hope either.
he has scored more before just not this season. I very much doubt we will spend big money on some 25 goal a season striker in the summer window like some on here keep saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back