Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You love capital letters mate.
Yeah, it's a bit much now that I re-read it. It's intended for emphasis, but while in my mind it seems like a slight emphasis reads like I'm SHOUTING ALL THE TIME without the ABILITY TO CONTROL THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.

Reactions: kev
That was after like 2 or 3 games. He's not just improved, he's been fantastic. Gattuso flipped out at him, made a big deal about it, blah blah blah. I'll bet he makes the Serie A best IX.

it was around November, so that's at least a dozen games

best 11 hahahaha! ok mate

Sangare to me seem just like another big clumsy ball winner that can hoof the ball forward to the corners like anyone else.

I want a player that can hit a man in stride from deep or thread the line with well weighted pass
That's underselling him, his running style is a little ungainly but he can still beat the press and go past players and his passing is quality

You're saying you want "a midfielder with a good passing range and absolute work horse" who can "hit a man in stride from deep or thread the line with well weighted pass" - he fits that description pretty spot on

50m for Michael Keane anyone?

I don't believe this man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back