Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton taking keen interest in OGC Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze
RMC report this evening that 25-year-old OGC Nice defensive midfielder Adrien Tameze has caught the eye of Premier League side Everton.

Tameze, who is under contract until 2021 with Les Aiglons, is also in the eye-line of Serie A side Atalanta ahead of the summer transfer window. The former Valenciennes man has made 34 appearances in the French top flight.

The Cameroonian will undoubtedly be attracting suitors in the summer.

Heres a proper link.

From what I can tell using random internet sources he's a very similar player to Gana. Much more of a ball winning DM than Delph is. So I could see him being a replacement for Gueye if Idrissa goes to PSG. Would make sense for Brands to have him lined up if he thinks PSG are getting close to meeting our accepted evaluation.

Perhaps the first team and back ups in Marco's eyes looks something like this;

1. Pickford/Lossl/Stek
2. Coleman/ VACANT/ Holgate
5. Keane/Holgate
4. Mina/ VACANT
3. Digne/Baines/ Delph
6. Gana/Schniederlin/ Williams
8. Gomes/Delph/Tom
10. Siggurdsson/Bernard/Tom
7. Richarlisson/Bernard/Broadhead
9. DCL/VACANT/Tosun
11. VACANT/Walcott/

You could see why Zouma or A.N. Other CB is key along with a player who can play at CF/RW.
Not sure if Feeney and Gibson get a look in yet and assuming Lookman is off to Germany.

Yeah we're lacking in depth up front and in defence, although we have plenty of options in the middle at least

Shows why we need some wing options and why cashing in on Lookman, though probably the right idea, doesn't help us in an area we're already pretty thin

I don’t know if it’s just me but when playing he seems to play people onside a lot. He doesn’t seem to move up with the rest of the defence. I’m hoping it was because he was a bit rusty as he hadn’t played much after his injury but it was a little worrying
As far as I can recall he was part of a defence that only conceded one goal in the copa,plus he kept 2 clean sheets versus Chelsea

Yeah we're lacking in depth up front and in defence, although we have plenty of options in the middle at least

Shows why we need some wing options and why cashing in on Lookman, though probably the right idea, doesn't help us in an area we're already pretty thin

Can't keep a bad apple about to rot toe fruit bowl Mikey.
Let him go. He may be great. He may be Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back