Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Everton fans will settle for someone who can't even get above a 33 year old Mandzukic at Juventus? Pathetic!
Rumour has it and its only a rumour that Juventus are looking at the possibility of signing Neymar.
They would need to sell players to raise the cash.
Kean would raise more cash than Mandzukic

From what I can tell using random internet sources he's a very similar player to Gana. Much more of a ball winning DM than Delph is. So I could see him being a replacement for Gueye if Idrissa goes to PSG. Would make sense for Brands to have him lined up if he thinks PSG are getting close to meeting our accepted evaluation.

Maybe Marcel is going to tie up a few deals while he is over there :): Lyon, Turin, even Barcelona not too far away from Nice :).

Yeah I think at this stage he just has to go. The point of no return has been reached

Just an absolute pisser that it leaves us so bereft of wing options

I'd like to hope we may get a look at Onkeyuru at some point.

However there's a 50/50 chance he's a absolute melt too though and it looks like his dad/agent is going to be continually Lukakuing him off to bigger clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back