Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They reportedly turned down £12m in January so it would certainly be getting on for that sort of fee.
I reckon if we offered £15m with it maybe rising up to £20m based on other stuff that would easy be enough to turn the players head and get an interest. I don't think he is worth much more than that at the moment.

Read a good thread about Icardi here explaining all the baggage with him

oh boo who, he cheated with his wife and ended up getting married

who is honestly arsed when it comes to football, if he's good at is he can go around and goose anyone he wants

that story is also incredibly biased, some of crap that was spouted, that maxi was icardis idol whilst he was at barca, maxi was a MASSIVE flop at barca and played 14 games in 2 years

it's unfair and cruel what happened to him, but it happens all over the world

john terry goosed wayne bridges wife or whatever would you turn down john terry in his prime? would be a fool if you did

My only concern with recent commemts on signing young players is if we go down the road of only signing 'potential'.

I remember under Martinez a big complaint was we had too many young and too many old players with no players in the prime of their careers (25-29).

For me the main areas to address have to be a quality CF, a pacey RB and a creative midfielder.

Alcatraz , mgeady, Konrad were all in their prime mate , they were just gash lol

It's a shame all of that. If it weren't for that I bet he'd be here next season banging them in.

I cant understand whats gone on here. Didnt sign an extension and was dropped and stripped of captaincy...now recalled suddenly but hasnt extended

But why do the fans hate him? Its all bizarre!

@Nymzee

Wesley wants to move to England ;)

I was gonna say we wouldn’t get a work permit but his likely high fee might cover that.

Icarus has a checkered history with Inter fans including slating them in his autobiography (yes, he already has one of those). I think the fans hate his wife-agent more than anything.

I suspect if Martinez hadn’t picked up an injury he wouldn’t have been recalled.

Read a good thread about Icardi here explaining all the baggage with him

Strange thing is why Inter made him captain in the first place...

Interesting we were after Brozovic not long ago too!

Icardi is top class but he would definitely cause rifts in the squad

I was gonna say we wouldn’t get a work permit but his likely high fee might cover that.

Icarus has a checkered history with Inter fans including slating them in his autobiography (yes, he already has one of those). I think the fans hate his wife-agent more than anything.

I suspect if Martinez hadn’t picked up an injury he wouldn’t have been recalled.

Yeah i thought the ultras were fine with him recently but he was suddenly dropped and i didnt realise thats due to his mrs gossip with brozovic

Think hes already written 2 autobiographies.

Icarus ?...did he fly too close to the sun or sumthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back